Data Backup on GNote2

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Looking for a good backup solution for this device. As Win7 doesn't have a good backup and the old ntbackup doesn't address the phone (no drive letter), at a loss so far. I have not investigated Titanium backup as I have always associated that with rooted devices (though I will be validating that shortly).
Any suggestions appreciated.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a good backup solution for this device. As Win7 doesn't have a good backup and the old ntbackup doesn't address the phone (no drive letter), at a loss so far. I have not investigated Titanium backup as I have always associated that with rooted devices (though I will be validating that shortly).
Any suggestions appreciated.

Yes Titanium is a rooted app. What do you need to back up?

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a lot of app data, music, photo/videos that needs to be externally backed up. Right now, a simple copy is preserving the data but the first copy implies there are some files missing based on total volume.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a lot of app data, music, photo/videos that needs to be externally backed up. Right now, a simple copy is preserving the data but the first copy implies there are some files missing based on total volume.

Plugging into a PC will allow copying of music and pics. Titanium will be needed for app backups.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Helium can be used to backup app and app data without root. A pc is needed, but obviously not a problem here.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

alluredetail

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Back up pro will give you those features as well as the options of sync with SD card or to the cloud of your choice. Dropbox, drive, Amazon.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2