My Note 2 is stock with the latest Android version from Verizon (4.1.2). When I first got my phone back in February, I would plug in my corded headset for hands free talking. The moment I plugged it in, the phone app would open, or at least that's how I remember it working. I tapped something in a dialog box that popped up to prevent it from doing that any more because I thought it was annoying. Now I would like this option back but can't find it after an hour of searching settings in the phone app and elsewhere on my phone. I've searched the forums and Googled for answers to no avail.

Does anyone have a clue how to turn on this option or if it's even possible?
    09-13-2013 06:36 PM
    My Note 2 is stock with the latest Android version from Verizon (4.1.2). When I first got my phone back in February, I would plug in my corded headset for hands free talking. The moment I plugged it in, the phone app would open, or at least that's how I remember it working. I tapped something in a dialog box that popped up to prevent it from doing that any more because I thought it was annoying. Now I would like this option back but can't find it after an hour of searching settings in the phone app and elsewhere on my phone. I've searched the forums and Googled for answers to no avail.

Does anyone have a clue how to turn on this option or if it's even possible?
    settings<display<page buddy
    09-13-2013 10:59 PM
    Thank you very much, viper31573! That's what I was referring to, but I was thinking the phone app popped into focus instead of the music app. I never would have found that setting. Thanks again.
    viper31573 likes this.
    09-13-2013 11:05 PM