I used My Files app to move everything to my new SD card. Now my Facebook galleries show up as broken links. Also when I go to the sync accounts settings for Facebook I get a sync error for pictures. Did I move something I wasn't supposed to?

Any help appreciated!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-20-2013 11:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You probably shouldn't have moved the Facebook pictures, because the system still wants to use the prior save location, and I don't believe you can adjust where they get synced to by default. You should only move photos and other files that you yourself copied to the phone.

Are you able to move all of the folders from the SD back to where they came from? If not, first see what happens if you log out of your Facebook account on the app (hit menu, then Log Out), then log back in. If that doesn't work, then go to System Settings/Accounts-Facebook, and then tap menu and Remove Account. Once that's done, open Facebook again, and go through the initial process of adding your FB account back to the app. Hopefully, this will restart the process of syncing all of your photos and timeline information to the app.
    09-21-2013 01:23 AM
    That worked thanks! However, now all my old Picasa photos are in the Gallery as well. These weren't there before. I unchecked sync Picasa galleries under my Google account but they persist. Any ideas on removing those?

Thanks again!

09-21-2013 07:52 AM
    That worked thanks! However, now all my old Picasa photos are in the Gallery as well. These weren't there before. I unchecked sync Picasa galleries under my Google account but they persist. Any ideas on removing those?

Thanks again!

Clear gallery caches in applications and force stop them. They will be gone then.

With the facbook pictures......just create a folder in the same spot as your camera pictures. Move the pictures there manually. Facebook will still download to the original location and work normally. You move the photos and then they are saved on your sd card. I do it all the time. No issues.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-2013 12:53 AM

Thanks again!

As long as you've stopped the Picasa sync, you could also just press and hold the albums you don't want, then tap the delete button. As long as you're not syncing with Picasa, those pics shouldn't come back to your Gallery.
    09-27-2013 12:14 PM