So I just switched from an iphone to the Note 2. My first android (yay!) Only problem I have so far is all my friends have iphones and like to group message but im out of the loop. I only got messages from 1 person instead of everyone. So far ive downloaded handcent, go sms pro, verizon messages, and facebook messenger and nothing seems to be working. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted via Android Central App
    09-26-2013 03:12 PM
    So I just switched from an iphone to the Note 2. My first android (yay!) Only problem I have so far is all my friends have iphones and like to group message but im out of the loop. I only got messages from 1 person instead of everyone. So far ive downloaded handcent, go sms pro, verizon messages, and facebook messenger and nothing seems to be working. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you turn off iMessage on your iPhone and remove your phone number from your Apple ID?* Chances are the messages from your iPhone friends are still going to iMessage instead of standard SMS

*I don't know the exact steps that need to be taken, but there are a LOT of threads around here from folks with the same issue.
    09-26-2013 03:19 PM
    I didnt do that. Didn't even cross my mind. I will try that though and see if that helps

09-26-2013 04:23 PM