Any ETA on 4.3 Update for Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
When is it coming to vzw. They are so slow compared to other carriers when it comes to updates

Posted via Android Central App

I know. If they didn't have the best service around I would switch. I have asked them on both Twitter and Facebook. All I get is thanks for the inquiry, but we don't have that information now check back later.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
samsung is releasing it for the note 2 in nov/dec. i would say we get it in feb or march. that being said, its already been ported from another device to ours,and is close to being ready. someone just posted this morning they have everything working except for data and signal

GeekCop

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
All except radio and data? Isn't this the core of any phone? If those two items don't work, what's the point of having that phone?

madisonjar

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
All except radio and data? Isn't this the core of any phone? If those two items don't work, what's the point of having that phone?
They can smooth alot of bugs out right now and when we get a lte leak of the 4.3 then its just a matter of sewing the two leaks up and getting it nice and smooth!

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
4.3 is rolling out for international phones now. We should be soon

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Good news: Verizon will most likely push out the OTA update sometime in March or April.

Bad news: Android 4.3 will be the final update for the aging Verizon Galaxy Note 2.

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got my note 2 today that I won off eBay it came rooted and with 4.3. What's the big deal with the update?

Posted via Android Central App

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
March or April? I can't believe that. If the IN S4 and N2 are getting it now, I can't see us waiting 5 months. I know Verizon is slow but that is ridiculous

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance