yahoo mail app got updated auto :(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could always install the apk file of a previous version by downloading it from an apk site. Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that these apks files are malware-free, so do this at your own risk! Make sure the "Unknown Sources" box is checked under System Settings/Security. You'll probably need to uninstall your current Yahoo Mail app first before you install the older version.

Here's a link for version 2.6.6: Yahoo! Mail 2.6.6 | APKDAD

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You could always install the apk file of a previous version by downloading it from an apk site. Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that these apks files are malware-free, so do this at your own risk! Make sure the "Unknown Sources" box is checked under System Settings/Security. You'll probably need to uninstall your current Yahoo Mail app first before you install the older version.

Here's a link for version 2.6.6: Yahoo! Mail 2.6.6 | APKDAD

yeah i figure this already thanks for suggesting but i do not want to do it that way. guess i am sol.
thanks

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out! what i did was went to amazon app store figuring yahoo forgot or didnt update that app and i was correct they didnt so i rolled it back :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10