load stock ROM

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Do I need to put to save file? I have tired that and using 7Zipwith no luck? I am missing a step somewhere it should not be this hard.

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Are you trying to download the file again?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

I have tried several times from Saturday night on even left it on last night and went to bed just need to get the file downloaded everything seems ready to go.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have tried several times from Saturday night on even left it on last night and went to bed just need to get the file downloaded everything seems ready to go.

So you have the file then? Sorry...tired.

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Got internet explorer to work but then the file was not right taking a break this has really sucked.

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I wish I had the person I bought it off of on eBay re flash it back to stock. This
Has been one of the most frustrating things I have done I just want it back to stock.

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have spent the whole day messing with this. Now my computer is starting to run like crap I wish I had just stuck with my iPhone 5 I really like the hardware but rooting is a lot harder than it was with my OG droid I had.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have spent the whole day messing with this. Now my computer is starting to run like crap I wish I had just stuck with my iPhone 5 I really like the hardware but rooting is a lot harder than it was with my OG droid I had.

I know it can be frustrating. Can you take a screenshot of the about device screen, please?

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
See if this works
Screenshot_2013-10-28-23-35-55.png

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Something is going on with my computer now since I have been trying to download some of these files now internet explorer will not download anything and Firefox is doing the same.

Hot94Z28

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Running a full scan I will be back to try this again. I plan on drinking tonight while I do this.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Running a full scan I will be back to try this again. I plan on drinking tonight while I do this.

I also downloaded a file. I don't think it is the up to date one, but it is something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar