I bought the following from Ebay about a month ago:

New Universal Qi Wireless Charging Receiver for All Micro USB Phone Samsung HTC | eBay

It is an excellent way to add wireless charging to the Verizon Note II, because it doesn't require any modding. It connects to the USB port on the phone, and if you use an external case, you don't even need to open the phone at all. Just position it between the back of the phone and the external case. Of course, you won't be able to use the USB port for anything else, but there are plenty of methods for transferring files wirelessly, which is about the only other thing I'd ever use the USB port for.

If you don't have a charging pad, you'll have to buy a QI-compatible pad. There are a ton of choices out there, though. This is the one I use; it's great except that it isn't silent:

Amazon.com: Koolpad Qi Wireless Charger Pad for All Qi Compatible Devices Including Samsung Phones with Receivers (White): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    10-27-2013 08:33 AM
    Cool, thanks for sharing!
    10-27-2013 08:59 AM
    Hey, how do you like this technology? Does it match the advertising and chatter?
    I remember when they first discussed this on popular science magazine.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-31-2013 10:29 PM
    Isn't wireless charging considerably slower than wired charging? I know the note 4 is supposed to have a second gen wireless charging system

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    11-03-2013 07:25 AM
    I have to order another of receiver, since I lost the original. Damn, $22 gone. But it's definitely worth it. I never had a single problem with it; my only complaint is that I wish it was under $10. It works great, though...I've never timed it, but put the phone on the charging pad when you go to bed and it's always 100% charged when you get up in the morning. That's all I need.
    01-10-2014 07:28 PM
    Would be interesting to see if anyone knows how fast this charges compared to the stock 2A wire that comes shipped with the device.
    01-10-2014 08:35 PM