Answering with voice

Grndlvl

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
So, I'm sure this has been posted before but the only thread that I could find that asked this question was hijacked with people having the opposite problem.

I would like to be able to answer the phone by saying "answer"....so I googled it. Saw a video on how to do just that. Followed the steps to the settings within S-Voice only to find out that they were already on and enabled. Nothing voice command-wise seems to be working. The wake up command for S-Voice does not trigger S-Voice. I even went as far as setting up my own trigger command. It let me set it, and I can even listen to it to know that it was saved. I have reset it back to "Hi, Galaxy"

So....is there anything else that needs to be configured to make this work while still having the vibration on?

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
This is exactly how I answer using Plantronics Voyager Legend BT earpiece. Either "Answer" or "Ignore" controls the incoming call. Have not tried it yet without the earpiece. It has successfully responded to "play Bill Cosby", "Dial Voicemail", "Find restaurants in (my location)" and "navigate to (address)" but again, all thru the earpiece. Once I long-press the earpiece button, S-Voice launches.