Camera does still need work?

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
OK guys, how are you all doing? I hope you all are enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 as I do with mine for a few months! :)..
OK I have a question. I hate the camera program (default) on the phone and I tried to make it work.. my friend showed me how to use the camera program to make video recording, he said it like this, "press record, then record whatever you want, then press PAUSE then press STOP then it will work".. I tried that before and I remembered it worked fine.. but NOW, it is crappy.. can anyone tell me how to use it properly? Because I expected like, in the nextdoen't big update they announced for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (with Verizon) that we'll be getting 4.3 and with that, I hope they'll fix the camera's issue.. it's so stupid and so crappy that I thought it was supposed to be great because it's Samsung's brand and I know S4 or even S3 doesn't even have this problem..
Any tips? do you know how to use it well? SHARE PLEASE! I don't know if there is a thread about this but I'd be so much appreciated it if you could share some of your knowledge thank you very much!
:)

brandonv79

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Yea like above. You don't say what the issue is. I use mine to take close up photos for work and video's of my kids and they are all superb. The camera photos look better than the SLR Camera my company has for us to use. Maybe a better explanation of the issue and we can help shed some light for you.

Brandon

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I noticed I failed to mention that my camera froze every time after I finished recording.....I was like, come on man. I pressed pause then stopped then it won't even save and it won't finish..

brandonv79

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmm. That does sound like a problem. Do you have an SD card in it? if you don't is is set to save to SD by mistake? Does it save pictures no problem?

Brandon

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
It is so weird after just now I learned, once I finished recording, I pressed pause then I press stop... I thought maybe I'd have to wait a while and give it some time.. YES, it did saved to my SD card and it worked.. that's so weird.. does it ever happen to any of you guys? that you'd have to wait for awhile that it's saving to SD card, you can't do anything about it and suchs? I thought it would stuck in the program but after discovering that, wow, I HAVE TO WAIT a while.. :(

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
How long was the movie and how long did you have to wait? It's likely your SD card speed is slow.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

baul0010

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
What class is your sd card? Could just need an upgrade to a better class of sd card. That should help some with your slow transfer speed. Z

Posted via Android Central App

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I tested it at for like a minute! and still slow at transferring to SD card.. it sucked!

- - - Updated - - -

What class is your sd card? Could just need an upgrade to a better class of sd card. That should help some with your slow transfer speed. Z

Posted via Android Central App

I am not sure about the type of SD card I have.. it came with the old phone a long time ago, it is a 32GB SD memory card.. I didn't look..

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
Your SD card could be corrupted too. Before you spend money on a new card I would try backing up all your data to your computer or cloud, or whatever and then format the card in the Note 2. Then try your videos. Aside from the possibility of the card just being old and slow, they can get corrupted and that will cause them to be even slower and act weird. If that doesn't work then it may be time to go for a new card. I have never had the camera app crash or had things not save and I take a LOT of photos and video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol