SD card failed

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
My SD card just failed, it's not the end of the world for me. I had my pictures, music, audio books, and my podcasts on there, all which I have backed up in the cloud
My only problem now is I have 10 more hours of driving left tonight and all of my stored entertainment is gone. Gonna have to use my data tonight.
Anyone else ever had an SD card fail?

Posted via My Note 2

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
If its an emergency, you can sign up for Audible and download a book.

I never had a card fail, but I live in fear for that day.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I can download everything I lost, except I'm not on Wifi and I don't want to use my data.
Everything is backed up in its various places.

Posted via My Note 2

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the same SD card through 3 different phones now. Was the card a new one or old?

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I was able to fix it when I got home. I put it in my laptop and could read it. I had to format it on the laptop in order for the phone to accept it.
It's a Sandisk 64gb and I've had it since March.
Working fine now, must have gotten corrupted while I was listening to a podcast.

Posted via My Note 2

FSU30

May 19, 2013
Visit site
FYI. . . I had this issue with me and lost everything. . . Putting it in the PC didn't help. I'm glad you did get your data back, tho! I'm on the app now, but I'll try to post the SanDisk link later today in which it reads that SanDisk did have a "bad batch" of 64GB MicroSDXC/HC cards that they'll replace.

Posted via Android Central App

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I like to store everything local also. When your out on the road reliable streaming can be spotty but I back everything new to G Cloud backup just in case. You never know.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca