Note 2 mostly unresponsive...

deco_droid

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello all -- First time question but I have lurked on your forums before. Anyway, I have enjoyed my Note 2 until just today. I was searching on the Target website and it was sort of lagging/freezing on me, so I thought I would pull the battery and see if that helped. It did not. When I plug in the wall charger, a battery charging icon appears on the screen, but that is all I can get it to do. Pushing the power button, nothing happens.

I am at a loss of what I could have done wrong just by pulling and reinstalling the battery. This is the first pull i've ever done on my Note 2 by the way, just because I've never had a problem in the past, almost year that i've had it.

Any ideas? I did not get the warranty on it so I can't just take it back for a free replacement or anything. It's annoying, but the only thing I'm really concerned about is a few photos and videos I have on it, if it comes to the worst case scenario. Can the micro SD card be pulled so the photos/videos can be copied somewhere, in case my phone is toast?

I appreciate any insight. I am definitely not a tech guru like a lot of you guys are. Thanks again.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i have no idea what could be wrong with your phone, but yes, you can take the sd card out and copy them onto your desktop, or put the sd card in another phone. if you want to copy them to your desktop, youll need an sd card reader. i think i paid about $10 for mine and it came with a 4gb sd card as well. i bought mine at walmart. its just an adapater that you put your sd card in, then put that in your sd card slot on desktop

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard.
so your phone right now is a slab that you cannot do anything with correct?
screen comes on but you cannot access apps, etc.?
If you plug it into the computer is it recognized by the computer?
Did you have your camera save to SD by default?

Have you tried booting into recovery and wiping the cache?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon