Hey everyone, need a bit of help or advice. I was en route to install CM11 on my Note 2 today, had charged it up and powered it on. Installed the latest version of CWM Recovery through the CWM app a couple of days ago. Today I dl'ed the rom zip and 4.4 gapps zip and copied them to my micro SD card via an external converter plugged in through my computer's USB. I installed the SD card, made sure my contacts were all backed up, held down the power button and selected "restart" then "recovery." When it restarted, this happened:

It does this while trying to boot normally, boot into recovery, boot into download mode, or when plugging in a charger while powered off. I get no other response.

Aside from updating CWM recovery, I haven't done any modifications to it. I hadn't even had a chance to data reset or flash the rom or gapps. Never got that far. I assume that something happened with the recovery install as it happened after attempting to boot into recovery, but I am clueless. AFAIK, I can't use odin if I can't get to DL mode, right? So is my phone a brick?
    11-18-2013 12:51 PM
    Nevermind. I somehow managed to get it into download mode and flashed it to stock. It's been fine since then.
    11-18-2013 03:40 PM