playstation app?

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here have the new playstation app installed on their note 2? Reason I ask cause I have it installed and its not loading the web broswer page to sign into the app. Just wondering if its just my phone and what I need to do to fix it

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
No problems signing in here..although I'm using the 5s. I'll try on my HTC one and see if it works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Hmm thats weird that it wont work on my note 2. Everytime it backs outta the app to web browser to sign in it will load half way take me back to app and im not even logged in. Could it be the web broswer your using? I have used the stock version, firefox and chrome and none has worked yet. Firefox actually let me sign in on web page took me back to app but acted like I wasnt signed in.

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Figured out what the problem was. I had the dont keep activities checked in the developer options settings. After unchecked it the playstation app finally works.

A-2_Starr

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I know this might be a little late, but TY. I have tried everything to get this ps app to work and was just about to give up. I unistalled the app twice, downloaded 4 different browsers, and cleared EVERTHING possible on my from. and all I had to do was uncheck the option in the developer options... :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad