check for an update... reports of a 4.3.3 OTA has been posted

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
What if Verizon released it, but we never got it? What if the NSA intercepted it and decided it was a threat to national security? What if the NSA altered it and make it so buggy and unusable that you would beg to have 4.1.2 back again but couldn't get it? What if? What if? What if you were happy with what you have?

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about what the rep said. They all have different stories. I can't remember where I read it but another rep thought it would be on Dec 12th. But really we will know once it goes out. As much as I would like to see the update because I just bought the gear, I would rather they take their time and get it right before sending it out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about what the rep said. They all have different stories. I can't remember where I read it but another rep thought it would be on Dec 12th. But really we will know once it goes out. As much as I would like to see the update because I just bought the gear, I would rather they take their time and get it right before sending it out.

Gear is already working on skynote 4.3

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeh I've seen you posting there. Best rom out there aye?

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

I don't like to say one is better than the other. I usually bounce from rom to rom. I think yesterday I had 3 different roms on my phone. Today has been skynote all day

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't like to say one is better than the other. I usually bounce from rom to rom. I think yesterday I had 3 different roms on my phone. Today has been skynote all day

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Lol I did that with my maxx. I just didn't find quite the same level of roms with my note 2 until I tried skynote. I'm sure there are other nice roms, but I never found one that made me want to leave stock. As a matter of fact I just re rooted for this this rom. The others I tried weren't impressive. Idk. Maybe I'm weird

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I bought a Gear too but ended up returning it.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that thread is growing...26 pages now as of 2130 Central...screenshots posted. Not clear yet if it's the real deal

Not calling it a fake but when he opens the about phone button did anyone notice the little i next to the text about phone it was not blue. Unless the update changed the color this could be proof of a fake.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Why isn't the sim card in it in the video?

He said it was a Christmas gift for his son, that is why there was no sim card in it.. Later post shows picture with his sim card in it and full signal. He is traveling so doing all this while going from one place to another. Looks like they will be uploading the update shortly. This looks legit

kdwisdom

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
He said it was a Christmas gift for his son, that is why there was no sim card in it.. Later post shows picture with his sim card in it and full signal. He is traveling so doing all this while going from one place to another. Looks like they will be uploading the update shortly. This looks legit

I still haven't seen it yet, I'll believe it when I see it.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
It's not just over an update. The are re-doing the plans again for data, and I currently have unlimited and they want me to select a data plan because I use around 10-15GB a month.....

sorry but that sounds so bogus. last month my wife and I used over 31GB on Verizon's unlimited plan. been going over 10GB a month for most of the last year.

FSU30

May 19, 2013
Visit site
sorry but that sounds so bogus. last month my wife and I used over 31GB on Verizon's unlimited plan. been going over 10GB a month for most of the last year.

Ouch...hurts my wallet to hear this. I'm not on the unlimited plan and pay $$, as I alone average around and 10GB per month (hopefully less now that Google Music can store on the external SD card).

Posted via Android Central App

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Ouch...hurts my wallet to hear this. I'm not on the unlimited plan and pay $$, as I alone average around and 10GB per month (hopefully less now that Google Music can store on the external SD card).

Posted via Android Central App

But don't forget I pay full price for my phones. I spent over 1,500 dollars for a couple of note 2's. But its worth it when you consider the difference between buying them for $300 each vs $750 each spread out over 2 years. the monthly cost isn't that bad compared to paying Verizon's rip off data plan prices

KOOLWATER

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
This day and age how do you guys find yourselves NEVER in a Wi-Fi area? I mean I live in a rural middle, GA town and I'm ALWAYS in WiFi coverage. (At home and at work) every restaurant, coffee shop, even the garage that I recently got tires had Wi-Fi. I have an allotment of 5gs of data monthly. You know how much I used last month? 1.2 GB

Sent from my Note2 using AC Forums App

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante