check for an update... reports of a 4.3.3 OTA has been posted

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Keep the discussion civil and on-topic.

I suggest that the participants of this thread take the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the forum rules. If you don't care for the thread or a post, then simply move on. If you believe a post is inappropriate, then feel free to report it to the moderator team.

Thread has been cleaned up.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

drdeath91

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, I've seen this thread moderated twice now, I haven't been babysitting it, other than to see if there has been any updates. What have people been saying to get this attention?

Posted via Android Central App

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, I've seen this thread moderated twice now, I haven't been babysitting it, other than to see if there has been any updates. What have people been saying to get this attention?

Generally when a moderator cleans up a thread in a forum, it doesn't get rehashed by explaining what it was moderated for.

Mods- if you need another moderator, let me know. I've moderated a few different forums over the last 15 years.

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeh but ive been corrected on a couple of droid forums for taking up for ppl helping a dev out. Ppl complain without taking any steps. One in particular was ridiculous. All in one nice little comment, the moderator did the same thing I did and tried to slam me in the same sentence. It was ridiculous. The mods shouldnt correct someones actions with the same actions they are correcting.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

drdeath91

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't looking for a play by play, I was merely trying to figure out how a topic such as this could spark the need for a moderator to step in.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't looking for a play by play, I was merely trying to figure out how a topic such as this could spark the need for a moderator to step in.

A bunch of unnecessary personal attacks.

Okay, to get this thread back ON TRACK, no update here in central Kansas and kind of glad since I'm totally happy with 4.1.2.

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
A bunch of unnecessary personal attacks.

Okay, to get this thread back ON TRACK, no update here in central Kansas and kind of glad since I'm totally happy with 4.1.2.

Nothing in ky either, but my wife and brothers s3s both got 4.3 last night. Seems solid on both devices. Battery life aint great on my brothers though

cbroussard99

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Keep the discussion civil and on-topic.

I suggest that the participants of this thread take the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the forum rules. If you don't care for the thread or a post, then simply move on. If you believe a post is inappropriate, then feel free to report it to the moderator team.

Thread has been cleaned up.

Really, you changed my words earlier in this thread, and there was nothing wrong with what I said. But that's cool, as a Former Combat Veteran, and former Marine, it's OK that I fought for the freedoms you have today and to change the words of other on of a forum where they should be allowed the freedom of speech and express their opinions over a phone, rom, or Android update. God Bless America... By the way now I serve my community as well.... Back the badge...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Really, you changed my words earlier in this thread, and there was nothing wrong with what I said. But that's cool, as a Former Combat Veteran, and former Marine, it's OK that I fought for the freedoms you have today and to change the words of other on of a forum where they should be allowed the freedom of speech and express their opinions over a phone, rom, or Android update. God Bless America... By the way now I serve my community as well.... Back the badge...

Hang on now thats hardly fair. It is easy for us combat vets to throw that around, but in all reality no one knows the who or what we are. I am no fan of moderators myself but all they really see is a screen name and that you broke the rules. We chose to serve, they never asked. They dont owe us anything. These forums have rules and we are not above them.

USN Corpsman with an infantry battalion in Ar Ramadi Iraq.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

The forum rules apply to all who choose to participate in the AC Forums. If you feel you have been unfairly treated, you can report my actions to the Moderator Team Leader, Paul627g.

Let's get this thread back on track. It's not fair to the other participants to fill it with off-topic discussion.

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Plug your phone into your computer and use the update assistant. I'm running 4.3 right now, it's live boys and girls!

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Plug your phone into your computer and use the update assistant. I'm running 4.3 right now, it's live boys and girls!

They are saying the same thing over on xda. I am not seeing it on my Verizon update assistant yet...

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
They are saying the same thing over on xda. I am not seeing it on my Verizon update assistant yet...

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

This a note forum do you have a note 2? Because it looks like you don't from your signature.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This a note forum do you have a note 2? Because it looks like you don't from your signature.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Yep I have a note 2 and note 8. I sent that info this morning when I was on my Note 8.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Wooo hoo - just got mine too thru upgrade assist.

Don't know what it is, but my upgrade assistant is now downloading something that appears pretty large, judging by the progress meter. I'll report when it's finished. BTW typing this on my Tab 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63