check for an update... reports of a 4.3.3 OTA has been posted

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have upgraded with Verizon upgrade assistance through the pc. Not noticing much difference other than block mode, lock screen msg widget and task bar looks different.

ryanro24

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Software Upgrade Assistant shows: Upgrading 83% and it hasn't done anything since it got to that point almost an hour ago. Phone shows: Downloading... Do not turn off target !! Did it take this long for everyone else?

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Software Upgrade Assistant shows: Upgrading 83% and it hasn't done anything since it got to that point almost an hour ago. Phone shows: Downloading... Do not turn off target !! Did it take this long for everyone else?

How do you get the dl assistance to work?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Plug in your phone. Your phone will offer to let you install Verizon upgrade assistant. Install it. Leave your phone plugged in and use the tool

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Plug in your phone. Your phone will offer to let you install Verizon upgrade assistant. Install it. Leave your phone plugged in and use the tool

Phone is plugged in. Nothing has popped up so far. ..

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just finished it. Only took about 25 minutes to complete. The time probably is affected by how good your wifi is.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Phone is plugged in. Nothing has popped up so far. ..

Do you have Verizon upgrade assistant on your pc?

You may have to view the folders on the phone to manually start the download for Verizon assistant. I didnt, but stranger things have happened

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
How do you get it to download through the assistance?

Just plug it in to your PC with the charging cable that came with your phone. It will install by itself with a couple of approval clicks by you.

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Just plug it in to your PC with the charging cable that came with your phone. It will install by itself with a couple of approval clicks by you.

Yeh he says nothing is popping up for him. Mine has always popped up. On both win 7 and 8