check for an update... reports of a 4.3.3 OTA has been posted

ryanro24

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I jiggled the usb cable and it reconnected with my computer. Finally at 91% now and a blue bar on the bottom of the phone screen popped up.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Just finished it. Only took about 25 minutes to complete. The time probably is affected by how good your wifi is.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Well not your WiFi because your plugging this into your PC. More like the speed of your internet in general. Lol

DaManx22

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Software upgrade available through the network now in PA. I'll wait to download it till you pigeons try it out and find out all the issues

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Software upgrade available through the network now in PA. I'll wait to download it till you pigeons try it out and find out all the issues

Well this pigeon isn't having any problems that I know of. Lol so I'll post anything if I come across problems that accrue.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
You have to set the Ubs toggle in the quick settings to media

Should be plug and play. I just plugged into computer and window popped up asking me to install vzw upgrade assistant. Then it said unplug phone and replug in phone then it said update found. Clicked install and about 25 minutes later was all done.

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
maybe tomorrow you will be reporting a lot different, like horrendous battery drain?

I've been constantly working with mine for over four hours and my battery is at 92%. I keep my screen brightness at 100% all the time.
Let's deal with the facts and not speculate.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I've never been able to go that long with the screen on and only lose 8%. actually that sounds incredible, as in impossible.

perhaps your idea of "constantly working with mine for four hours" is different than what I infer from that statement...

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got notice of ota update on my phone. NOT the Verizon update asssistant

DaManx22

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been constantly working with mine for over four hours and my battery is at 92%. I keep my screen brightness at 100% all the time.
Let's deal with the facts and not speculate.

Exaggerating a little? Anyone that owns a note 2 knows that wasn't even possible before the update

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
there's a bunch of 4.3 issues being discussed at androidforums, if anyone isn't aware. my, my, seems as though this update is going to be one humdinger.

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I've never been able to go that long with the screen on and only lose 8%. actually that sounds incredible, as in impossible.

perhaps your idea of "constantly working with mine for four hours" is different than what I infer from that statement...

Exaggerating a little? Anyone that owns a note 2 knows that wasn't even possible before the update

Look back in this thread where I got the update and later posted about my battery life. I took a shower and ate some lunch.
I'm off work today and other than that I fed the dog and cats and went to the mail box.
I have no reason to lie.
I plugged it up at 91% and now it's at 100%. Check the time of my posts.
The only time I put it down is to read this forum, post and ****.

DaManx22

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Look back in this thread where I got the update and later posted about my battery life. I took a shower and ate some lunch.
I'm off work today and other than that I fed the dog and cats and went to the mail box.
I have no reason to lie.
I plugged it up at 91% and now it's at 100%. Check the time of my posts.
The only time I put it down is to read this forum, post and ****.

So now your battery is actually charging as you use it instead of draining like most do?

That's incredible! !!!! ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance