My wife's iPhone 4 was stolen yesterday. We are using "Find My iPhone" and located it. The police are investigating and someone came to the place where the phone was turned on at 6:45 yesterday and tried to sell the phone. The police searched the house but didn't find the phone. However, I'm afraid the phone is lost forever.
    I backed up my wife's phone data on iTunes a couple days ago.
    Is there any way to get the pictures and phone numbers off her iPhone/iTunes and place them into her Note 2?
    Thanks for any help,
    Rob
    12-02-2013 02:42 PM
    Sorry to hear about this. If my memory is correct, you could install the Kies desktop application on the computer that has the iTunes installed. I believe that Kies has an option to import from an iTunes backup. Remember doing this with my Galaxy S3 a while back.
    12-02-2013 09:16 PM
    iPhone Backup Extractor worked perfectly for $24.95. It only works if you backed up your iPhone in iTunes on a computer and didn't encrypt the backup. If you encrypted the backup or used iCloud, you will need the iPhone Backup Extractor Pro Edition for $99.95.
    We got all out pictures, videos (over three years of pics and vids), contact lists, text messages and everything else that was on the backup including the iPhone serial number which we gave to the police.
    Treat your phone like a stack of $100 bills. If you lay it down and take your eyes off of it, expect it to be stolen.
    Rob
    12-06-2013 05:39 PM
    By the way, we used "Find My iPhone" and found out where my wife's iPhone was. We called the police and they sent two cars of deputies to the location. They asked to search the mobile home on the washed out dirt road and the occupants let them. Turns out the phone had been switched off and tracking was no longer able to get a location by the time the deputies got there. It's probably in the pond next to where the trailer trash lives.
    Rob
    12-06-2013 05:47 PM
    By the way, we used "Find My iPhone" and found out where my wife's iPhone was. We called the police and they sent two cars of deputies to the location. They asked to search the mobile home on the washed out dirt road and the occupants let them. Turns out the phone had been switched off and tracking was no longer able to get a location by the time the deputies got there. It's probably in the pond next to where the trailer trash lives.
    Rob
    Such a shame. When my daughter lost her. Ipod the "where is my ipod" locator only worked till her battery died. Once the device turns off it no longer works

sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    12-07-2013 09:13 AM
    iPhone Backup Extractor worked perfectly for $24.95. It only works if you backed up your iPhone in iTunes on a computer and didn't encrypt the backup. If you encrypted the backup or used iCloud, you will need the iPhone Backup Extractor Pro Edition for $99.95.
    We got all out pictures, videos (over three years of pics and vids), contact lists, text messages and everything else that was on the backup including the iPhone serial number which we gave to the police.
    Treat your phone like a stack of $100 bills. If you lay it down and take your eyes off of it, expect it to be stolen.
    Rob
    You are right. iPhone Backup Extractor can extract all my data.
    recovery-tool.com/ios-recovery/ios-backup-extractor.html
    05-15-2015 05:18 AM