Canceling my Bestbuy accidental protection plan

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
My GN2 had a screen damage (kinda like stain could not be cleaned) so, i took it back to Bestbuy. They said it will be replaced but I have to wait and in the mean time i kept my old one. 4 days later i went back and they give me refurbished phone with different color which came in a plastic bag (no accessories not even stylus pen) and wasnt in mint conditions.. I absolutely hate white phones but im stuck with it.

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea, me I never buy ibto those plans. I figure with the money I save buying full price, staying off contract, and no insurance, when and if somthing happens I have saved the money to fix it myself.

Samsungs are easy to work on. Philips head screws and there is realy only the main boards, a cupple of side bords. Back plastic and screen [digitizer and screen and plastic shell, which can be bought all together]

Many yutube vids on this as well.

My advice for your current situation. Find a new device for your carrier thst you can buy full price, perhaps used on ebay or new, and sell off what you have.

From what I have seen phone insurance is a joke.

Your milage may vary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
My GN2 had a screen damage (kinda like stain could not be cleaned) so, i took it back to Bestbuy. They said it will be replaced but I have to wait and in the mean time i kept my old one. 4 days later i went back and they give me refurbished phone with different color which came in a plastic bag (no accessories not even stylus pen) and wasnt in mint conditions.. I absolutely hate white phones but im stuck with it.

Why couldn't you refuse the phone & wait for another?

wezi427

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I agree. If there was only a stain on the screen and no other issues. Taking something that is in worse physical condition doesn't make sense.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol