My GN2 had a screen damage (kinda like stain could not be cleaned) so, i took it back to Bestbuy. They said it will be replaced but I have to wait and in the mean time i kept my old one. 4 days later i went back and they give me refurbished phone with different color which came in a plastic bag (no accessories not even stylus pen) and wasnt in mint conditions.. I absolutely hate white phones but im stuck with it.
    12-13-2013 02:18 AM
    Yea, me I never buy ibto those plans. I figure with the money I save buying full price, staying off contract, and no insurance, when and if somthing happens I have saved the money to fix it myself.

Samsungs are easy to work on. Philips head screws and there is realy only the main boards, a cupple of side bords. Back plastic and screen [digitizer and screen and plastic shell, which can be bought all together]

Many yutube vids on this as well.

My advice for your current situation. Find a new device for your carrier thst you can buy full price, perhaps used on ebay or new, and sell off what you have.

From what I have seen phone insurance is a joke.

Your milage may vary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD
    12-13-2013 02:24 AM
    My GN2 had a screen damage (kinda like stain could not be cleaned) so, i took it back to Bestbuy. They said it will be replaced but I have to wait and in the mean time i kept my old one. 4 days later i went back and they give me refurbished phone with different color which came in a plastic bag (no accessories not even stylus pen) and wasnt in mint conditions.. I absolutely hate white phones but im stuck with it.
    Why couldn't you refuse the phone & wait for another?
    12-15-2013 09:45 AM
    I agree. If there was only a stain on the screen and no other issues. Taking something that is in worse physical condition doesn't make sense.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-16-2013 04:23 PM