what does update don't

ltfm

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I want to know what the new update to note 2 does. It was long took all night and I see no difference

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

I've read that it turns your phone into a petite thermonuclear weapon. No, seriously.

JK.

Hopefully, someone with insight into what the update contains can interject.

Last edited:

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I want to know what the new update to note 2 does. It was long took all night and I see no difference

If you're referring to 4.3, this was posted in the main Note 2 forum area by user YouTube: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...changes-galaxy-note-2-v4-3-a.html#post3316871

• Galaxy Gear support
  • TRIM support (Makes the device much faster)
  • Samsung KNOX
  • Samsung Wallet (Pre-loaded)
  • Better RAM
  • Core UI elements updated to the ones on Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4's theme all over)
  • New Samsung keyboard
  • GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
  • New Lockscreen: Multiple widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
  • New Screen modes (From Galaxy S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
  • Daydream
  • Driving mode
  • Actionable notifications
  • Move-to-SD-card feature
  • New Camera mode: Sound and Shot
  • New Additions in Notification Center
  • Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface-like Galaxy S4)
  • Implementation of Voice controls (Lets you control various parts of phone using voice commands-Galaxy S4 feature)
  • New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contracts, Gallery, Music
  • Full screen Samsung app
  • New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Neither of these posts are correct. Both point you to the note 3 forum and are only about the note 3 nothing in them has any thing to do with the note 2.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Neither of these posts are correct. Both point you to the note 3 forum and are only about the note 3 nothing in them has any thing to do with the note 2.

Yeah, disregard the post I linked to (it IS to the Note 2 forum though, not Note 3 :)). The user (Youtube) of that post has been banned, not sure why though. I was skeptical of that post myself but thought I'd pass it along anyway as SOME of the stuff listed IS in the 4.3 update, at least from what I've read in other areas of the Note 2 forum that have received the 4.3 update, as well as across the Interwebs. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon