Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - What have you noticed about 4.3?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: What have you noticed about 4.3?

What have I noticed? That there are a lot of threads complaining about the problems introduced. Definitely noticed that.

DaManx22

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

I've noticed that people really act ridiculous over this whole update thing,,,updates and rumored updates definitely bring out the worst in phone geeks.

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

What have I noticed? That there are a lot of threads complaining about the problems introduced. Definitely noticed that.

Anything yet on the Verizon Note II?
I notice that I can move a lot of apps to the SD card.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

I can't remove the notification widget from the lock screen.

You can enable tabs view in settings.

I think the camera is better.

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I noticed that stupid wifi notification in the notification bar is gone. Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Uncle Eliot

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Received the update. Using the Note 2 there were no issues at all. The update was problem-free.

44Stretch

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

Anyone know how to get FoxFi working? Verizon Mobile Data keeps coming up and won't let me use FoxFi for a hotspot.

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Did the update take away the navigation app? If so, can you "go back to previous version" in Google Maps to get Navigation back?

I can't stand the new Google Maps, if you can't tell.

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I posted this similar comments in another forum. Does anyone notice a tad bit slow performance in this 4.3 update? For example if I am in Facebook app right? If I want to hold down the home button and what happened was it took a while to finally load up the background running apps..it took a bit while which it normally should.. Before the update I was able to hold down the home button and it immediately load up.. As well for any apps you are in and if supposedly you want to quit and go to the home button, it also took a while too!! Its annoying!! Does anyone experience this similar small performance impact?

44Stretch

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

for those having trouble with foxfi, (which I used a long time ago), have you tried Portable Wifi Hotspot? (it works without root, btw)

I just tried it and it doesn't work. The Verizon Mobile Hotspot comes up just like FoxFi. Are you using this with a Note 2 on 4.3?