Verizon Galaxy Note 2 - What have you noticed about 4.3?

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: What have you noticed about 4.3?

Anybody noticing the battery drain is a little more

I haven't.
But something I got into the habit of doing a few days ago is before I put my Note 2 down, I hold the home button down and close all the active apps.
I wonder if this is why I get so much better battery life?
Of course, my Note 2 has always lasted all day since I first got it.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Battery drain is the same. You all just want something to complain about.

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a fan of the new calendar setting that shows the option of day, week, month etc. It takes up screen real estate that's unnecessary. Previously there was an icon switch to bring up those selections; now it's there by default. Nothing in settings to get rid of it

Also, does anyone else notice the font is much larger in messaging than the system font? It looks unusually large. There no font size in messaging settings to change.

Posted via Android Central App

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

Also, does anyone else notice the font is much larger in messaging than the system font? It looks unusually large. There no font size in messaging settings to change.

Yes. Works for me with my bad eyesight. A bigger place for pics of who you are texting with too.

GabrielRayven

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
One thing I have noticed that maybe someone could explain:
When I get a text message and it appears on the lock screen, when I tap the message an outline of a box appears on the bottom of the screen with nothing in it. What is this box for?
Stock 4.3
Stock text app
Nonrooted Note 2

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

Guys, on 4.3 There is no longer an option to add weather to the lockscreen? Any work around this, without buying a freaking app? Thank you,

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Guys, on 4.3 There is no longer an option to add weather to the lockscreen? Any work around this, without buying a freaking app? Thank you,

You have to swipe to the right from the time and add the widget.

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Foxfi not working? Anyone else?

As I said earlier in this thread, I did successfully connect my tablet with Bluetooth, that will give me what I need, without the hotspot. I don't need more than one connection.

kentrol72

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm not a fan of the new calendar setting that shows the option of day, week, month etc. It takes up screen real estate that's unnecessary. Previously there was an icon switch to bring up those selections; now it's there by default. Nothing in settings to get rid of it

New widgets for the Calendar. ..makes it much more useful. Wish you could adjust transparency but I prefer this over the original

Sent from my SG Note 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae