It's finally here!!!!!!

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
4.3 is here. You can definitely get in through the VZW update assistant. And some have said the ota has started pushing out also.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Have anyone notice that after the update is completed and installed, while you were poking around, something about the update makes the phone a tad bit lag and slow? Like if you press home button to go home. It would normally go right ahead to the home screen without delay. But this time with this 4.3 update, notice it take a tad bit while for it finally go to the home screen? Any ways to fix this?

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I know there are some improvements but I was talking about pressing home button, it took a bit tad awhile to respond then took you home.. Normally this shouldn't happen

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Does this file count against your data allowance? At 724 MB, that's almost my entire monthly allowance. But if it doesn't, I'd rather DL over 4g, since that's way faster than my home wifi.

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Does this file count against your data allowance? At 724 MB, that's almost my entire monthly allowance. But if it doesn't, I'd rather DL over 4g, since that's way faster than my home wifi.
No data use counts on wifi, only over the VZ network.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

OTA updates do NOT count against your data allowance.

See: Share Everything® Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

If Google™ releases Over the Air (OTA) updates for my device, will I be charged for data usage?

No, you won’t be charged for data usage on any OTA updates you receive on your device.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes it does use your data. I just chatted with vzw rep.
Your Chat Session ID is RT18955092280.

My name is Katrina, how may I assist you?
James: When downloading a ota update does that use your data?
Katrina: Hello James
Katrina: Yes, it does use your data.. We recommend doing OTA updates over wifi. :)
James: Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae