So with the update my stock keyboard seems to have changed. I'm looking for a good swipe keyboard but I'm not seeing any that have numbers on top? Any recommendations?

sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    12-22-2013 02:34 PM
    I love swype but am actually using the google keyboard. It has a decent enough swipe feature with its gesture typing. Actually you can type entire sentences without lifting your finger. It's a good daggum keyboard honestly. I just swipe one word at a time as my accuracy drops when attempting to swipe entire sentences.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    12-22-2013 02:56 PM
    I've used ThumbKeyboard exclusively for years now on all my devices. It's the very first app I install on a new device. Apparently it's 50% off at the moment. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.keyboardplus
    12-23-2013 12:02 AM
    I've used ThumbKeyboard exclusively for years now on all my devices. It's the very first app I install on a new device. Apparently it's 50% off at the moment. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.keyboardplus
    Thanks, but still no number line on keyboard. This is a nice big phone, I don't understand why none of the keyboards have a number line on it like the stock one does. The stock one has changed some with the update and doesn't recognize my swiping anymore?

12-23-2013 09:34 AM
    Try Jelly Bean Keyboard in the play store. It looks like it has numbers on the top. I googled what you were looking for and that one came up.
    12-23-2013 10:06 AM
    Try Jelly Bean Keyboard in the play store. It looks like it has numbers on the top. I googled what you were looking for and that one came up.
    Excellent! Thank you!

12-23-2013 01:24 PM
    So with the update my stock keyboard seems to have changed. I'm looking for a good swipe keyboard but I'm not seeing any that have numbers on top? Any recommendations?

by "stock" do you mean the Samsung keyboard? is that changed? that's the only one I use. don't like the one's without numbers at top.
    12-23-2013 02:05 PM
    Kii Keyboard also has the swipe option and you can customize the Keyboard and Layout which is pretty cool. So you should be able to put numbers on the top.
    12-23-2013 02:44 PM
    by "stock" do you mean the Samsung keyboard? is that changed? that's the only one I use. don't like the one's without numbers at top.
    Yep I use the Samsung keyboard that came on my Note 2. Ever since the update its not behaving like it used to. It's not swiping very accurately anymore. Not sure why. Very frustrating!

12-23-2013 08:18 PM
    Google Keyboard is my favorite. Swype is a distant second

Posted via Android Central App
    12-23-2013 08:21 PM
    Thanks, but still no number line on keyboard. This is a nice big phone, I don't understand why none of the keyboards have a number line on it like the stock one does. The stock one has changed some with the update and doesn't recognize my swiping anymore?

Actually, with the setup I use, it has numbers and tons of other buttons no other keyboard has without going to another screen or using tap/hold. Here are 2 screenshots- portrait and landscape. My favorite feature is the arrow buttons in both landscape and portrait.

12-23-2013 09:58 PM
    Try the new Swiftkey beta update. It has number row and swipe. You can download it here.. New SwiftKey beta brings emoji and number row!. It works great for me...
    Andy847 likes this.
    12-26-2013 08:39 AM
    Try the new Swiftkey beta update. It has number row and swipe. You can download it here.. New SwiftKey beta brings emoji and number row!. It works great for me...
    Thanks for Posting I used Swiftkey mostly before I got my Note 2, but because it didn't have the numbers on the top and I needed the stock keyboard for write to text, haven't been using it. I will have to check the new beta now. It's much more accurate than the samsung keyboard.
    12-26-2013 01:59 PM