trouble with notifications

greenqueen137

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I just updated the software three days ago, and ever since my text notification will not go off, it will only vibrate. I have the sound on, and have tried switching from sounds preloaded on the phone to some i had downloaded, and it makes no difference what so ever, if someone could help it would be much appreciated!:cool:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
When you hit the volume key, it will have the system sounds on. Right next to it, there should be a gear icon. Click on it and make sure everything is turned on. The update might have silenced notifications for whatever reason

Posted via Android Central App

newbroot83

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I had to manually go into settings and sound and turn up my volume once before when it got stuck. Did you clear your cache?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

alawlor1

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Ever since the update I've been having notification problems as well. I use K-9 Mail for my work email and both that and my gmail vibrate incessantly whenever I get an email which is about 1 every 2 minutes or so. Its extremely annoying. This never happened before the update and when I go into settings for both emails it says that vibration notifications are already turned off. If anybody has a solution please share!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane