How to disable restart confirmation popup on Galaxy Note 2

TeMpTeK

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody know how disable the "restart confirmation" popup?

Im on a rooted verizon / galaxy note 2 /with root explorer installed....

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You might want to try Xposed Framework with Gravity box. I don't have KK on the device that has Xposed, so I can't confirm.

TeMpTeK

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok got gravity box installed.. it does have an option called "advanced reboot menu".. when selected it automatically enables another reboot confirmation popup with additional boot options listed as reboot, safemode, recovery, or bootloader.. when this is enabled it also allows you to disable the stock confirmation popup.. But there is no way to disable reboot confirmation all together so basically you are just swapping stock reboot conformation for a more advanced one.. which I have done .. Overall the gravity box module is pretty cool tho.. thanks for sharing.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok got gravity box installed.. it does have an option called "advanced reboot menu".. when selected it automatically enables another reboot confirmation popup with additional boot options listed as reboot, safemode, recovery, or bootloader.. when this is enabled it also allows you to disable the stock confirmation popup.. But there is no way to disable reboot confirmation all together so basically you are just swapping stock reboot conformation for a more advanced one.. which I have done .. Overall the gravity box module is pretty cool tho.. thanks for sharing.

No sweat. Sorry you can't tweak the menu the way you want, but play around with Gravity Box. Brings a whole new breed of awesome to your device.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app