Upgrade time

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Now that the S5 has been announced, anyone here gonna switch to that phone when you're due for the upgrade? Let's hear them, people. :)

mrao

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Except for the fingerprint sensor and updgraded RAM ..theres nothing really there to compel an upgrade from the s4

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
After my note 2, I got a note 3. I won't be getting a s5 as the screen is too small for me

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The S5 really looks like a great phone. But I think it will be most attractive to those with an S3, original note possibly and other phones that don't compare in features. If your not lucky enough to have an S4 or a Note 2 or Note 3...come on, it is a great phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Coming from an S3 to the Note 2, I liked my S3, but it doesn't compare to the Note 2 phone size and having the s pen. I'm waiting for the Note 4, but from the early things I'm reading, I'm hoping they stay away from that 3 sided flexible screen. I think it doesn't make the phone look good and I see no reason for having the screen on the side other than for another couple of places for the screen to break or crack. Can't even see how a case would work on that.

I've been hooked on the Note devices since I got my original 10.1 when it came out. No phone is ever going to compare to what I can do on a Note phone with the features and stylus. Just my personal preference now. I'm sure the S5 is a nice phone though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith