is there such a thing???? i have a couple of apps.but i have to open the apps. i'd like to have something that constanstly shows in the notification bar like my 4g icon does.

i'm using a unactivated phone as a permanent gps on my semi. along with a fan to keep the screen cool. would like to monitor the temp of the phone.

thanks.
    03-21-2014 12:21 AM
    is there such a thing???? i have a couple of apps.but i have to open the apps. i'd like to have something that constanstly shows in the notification bar like my 4g icon does.

i'm using a unactivated phone as a permanent gps on my semi. along with a fan to keep the screen cool. would like to monitor the temp of the phone.

thanks.
    The note 2 does not have a temperature sensor for outside temps just for the battery temp.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App
    03-22-2014 01:04 AM

thanks.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tteryIndicator
    Try this one, says the temp will show in status bar

sent from my galaxy note 2
    03-22-2014 08:34 AM
    ui'm looking for temp of the phone. not battery.

having the screen lit up. makes the phone warm. i have 2 apps. they just don't display in the notification. so if i want to know how warm the phone is. i have to open the app.,

if i keep the fan on the screen. it stays around 75. take the fan off and i've had it up to 135.
    03-24-2014 01:17 AM