Amazon trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original box?

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
is Amazon's trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original box with all original accessories?

I'm about to ship it, but just wanted to see if anybody thinks I can get a better value somewhere else.

No... I don't want to sell privately or via eBay/CL. Just want to get rid of it ASAP with zero hassles. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
is Amazon's trade-in value of $197 okay for a Verizon Galaxy Note II in mint condition in original box with all original accessories?

I'm about to ship it, but just wanted to see if anybody thinks I can get a better value somewhere else.

No... I don't want to sell privately or via eBay/CL. Just want to get rid of it ASAP with zero hassles. :)

Thanks!

I went to usell.com and this is the offer that was given:
Sell Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-i605 | Sell Your Old & Used Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-i605 for Cash

I think the Amazon offer is very reasonable. I did use usell.com for my Nexus 4 and I got $97 for it.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Sounds about right. Galaxy Note 2 in like new condition sells for ~240 on Glyde. After fees you pocket ~213.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP