I have flashed my Verizon Galaxy Note II with TWRP and the device rebooted into recovery mode. Now I want to reboot back into my Android and after I choose "system" from the reboot menu, the device starts and shows me the "Galaxy Note 2 Welcome Screen." From there, the device's screen stays on. How long should it take for the device to boot back into Android? Please, Thank You.
    05-01-2015 11:29 AM
    I have flashed my Verizon Galaxy Note II with TWRP and the device rebooted into recovery mode. Now I want to reboot back into my Android and after I choose "system" from the reboot menu, the device starts and shows me the "Galaxy Note 2 Welcome Screen." From there, the device's screen stays on. How long should it take for the device to boot back into Android? Please, Thank You.
    If you flashed a new ROM, which it doesn't seem like you did, the first reboot will take about 5-minutes or so. If you didn't flash a ROM, then I would suggest going back into recovery and restoring a backup and try rebooting. Worst case scenario is you need to flash a new ROM or restore (with ODIN) a working factory image.

Let us know how it goes.
    05-01-2015 11:50 AM
    Iike mentioned above need more info of what else you did

Moto X 2014
    05-01-2015 12:45 PM
    I cant be sure if the ROM was new but I aquired the device from a freind. And I have flashed it using "NO YOU VERIZON CASUAL R5i5". its the one that installed the TWRP recovery. I also did a factory reset under "wipe". Now i have waited for over two hours and i am really stuck. And what do you mean by "Worst case scenario is you need to flash a new ROM or restore (with ODIN) a working factory image.?" Please help;
    05-01-2015 01:05 PM
    Iike mentioned above need more info of what else you did

Moto X 2014

I cant be sure if the ROM was new but I aquired the device from a freind. And I have flashed it using "NO YOU VERIZON CASUAL R5i5". its the one that installed the TWRP recovery. I also did a factory reset under "wipe". Now i have waited for over two hours and i am really stuck. And what do you mean by "Worst case scenario is you need to flash a new ROM or restore (with ODIN) a working factory image.?" Please help;
    05-02-2015 08:29 AM