what have you purchased so far?

Jeanius#AC

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Just a 32 GB class 10 SDHC card. Got it from eBay for only $29.99. It's currently $34.99 (I guess lots of people found out about their little secret lol).

Looking to pick up a flip case for it either directly from Samsung or Amazon.

And as for screen protector, either going with SGP or Pure-Gear, or just naked. Most likely will go with Pure-Gear for the simplicity of installation.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card
Samsung microSD High Speed 32GB MB-MSBGA/US Memory Card 036725604650 | eBay

Samsung Flip Case
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0080CXR6O/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

SGP Ultra Nano Optic Screen Protector
Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Nano Series - GALAXY S3 - Samsung - Cell Phones

SGP Flex HD Screen Protector
Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Steinheil Flex HD Series - GALAXY S3 - Samsung - Cell Phones

Pure-Gear
PureGear

Also, might pick up this car dock just for the hell of it. Works with the S3, so why not? lol
Samsung INFUSE 4G SGH-i997 Car Mount [ECS-V1B7BEGSTA] | eBay

Why is the white flip cover so much more expensive than blue cover?

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
on the Pure Gear screen protector you ordered, how many films does it come with 1 or 2? If 2, I may pick it up for the wife and I...don't want to spend $50 for 2 of them if they only come with one film.

The Pure Gear screen protector I haven't actually ordered yet, I'm still pondering whether I want to put a screen protector on or not. They show in the instruction video (I think, lol) that the trays are refillable so you can just order the screen protector and reuse the tray - although I've yet to see the screen protector available for sale by itself...

Edit:

BTW, I've seen these on sale on Amazon for about $15, however I haven't seen the one for the S3 yet, might be a while before Amazon lists its.

Last edited:

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
btw, for those of you guys that want to get an SD card, the Samsung one I listed in a previous post just came in the mail, I believe today actually (or yesterday, now), but I ordered it the day I posted my original post in this thread, so it ships quite fast. When I ordered it, it was a flat $29 dollars, but I believed it's gone up to $34.95 or something along those lines.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the sgp nano clear screen protectors, 64gb micro class 10 SanDisk and flip case.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Android Central Forums

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I oreder the 64GB class 6 from amazon a few weeks ago and just ordered a custom skin from skinit.com. I am hoping I can use that instead of a case. I am also planning to pick up the infuse 4G car dock and the micro to USB adapter.

cjsmoove

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Holster combo,
Multi-Media Dock
64GB Scandisk memory card
Extended battery...from China...(little skeptical but it was pretty cheap).

npompei

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Samsung 32gb class 10 card
Forget the name full carbon fiber skin wrap and screen protector
Tags for Droid NFC tags
Gameboy style case
Red bumber/clear back case (when the gameboy gets old)
Xmount cd slot car holder

My god im ready for this thing!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered BoxWave Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 UniColor Case with a 1/2 off coupon. Won't be getting it until about a week after I get my phone. I'll just have to be careful until then. I ordered a white border to go with my blue phone...

MountnLyons

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally posting after being a huge lurker.

Waiting for this phone for a month has given me plenty of time to buy way...way too much stuff for it.

• SGP screen protectors (had them on my DINC from early on after trying all the rest) I order two of the ultra crystal and after getting them the emailed me to give me some of the nanos for free, bonus.
  • -received a brushed aluminium battery cover, thought it would look great with the pebble blue. Hope it doesn't mess with the signal. Got off Ebay here
  • have two of the Rock quicksand cases (black and gray) as they look and feel great
  • also got multiple TPU cases in clear and smoke off ebay
  • got a Vipose brushed aluminum case off Ebay
  • Just ordered a 64GB sandisk class 10 card off ebay for 60 bucks free shipping
  • also order the LED charging kit that flows along the cord while charging, also off amazon
  • I have been driving around with the Mountec car doc in my cars CD slot just waiting for the phone. So sad
  • Also ordered the desktop dock for charging at night next to bed, also off amazon

OK, looking back over the list I think I have a problem. I need to start looking for a 12 step program or something.

I am looking forward to getting my phone next week so I can stop buying stuff for it........
Hopefully :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Waiting for this phone for a month has given me plenty of time to buy way...way too much stuff for it.

• SGP screen protectors (had them on my DINC from early on after trying all the rest) I order two of the ultra crystal and after getting them the emailed me to give me some of the nanos for free, bonus.
  • -received a brushed aluminium battery cover, thought it would look great with the pebble blue. Hope it doesn't mess with the signal. Got off Ebay here
  • have two of the Rock quicksand cases (black and gray) as they look and feel great
  • also order the LED charging kit that flows along the cord while charging, also off amazon
  • I have been driving around with the Mountec car doc in my cars CD slot just waiting for the phone. So sad
  • Also ordered the desktop dock for charging at night next to bed, also off amazon

OK, looking back over the list I think I have a problem. I need to start looking for a 12 step program or something.

I am looking forward to getting my phone next week so I can stop buying stuff for it........

I'm with you as far as buying to much stuff before I even have the device:

PhantomSkinz screen protector (half off sale)

SGP ultra Crystal screen protector

SanDisk 64gb Class 6 MicroSD card (Best Buy one day sale deal)

Diztronic clear case

Diztronic matte black case

Otterbox Commuter (Midnight sky - releases July 14th) or

Seidio Active Combo (deciding this or OB)

OEM desktop charger (when available)

That's all I have for now......

PamelaBB

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Cruzerlite androidified translucent pink case (other colors are available) from amazon Amazon.com: Translucent Pink Androidified CruzerLite TPU Case- For Samsung Galaxy S III: Electronics after reading good reviews on them and a sgp nano clear screen protector on ebay (cheapest price with free shipping and no tax i have found on the web). SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Film Steinheil Ultra Nano Clear | eBay It is supposed to be thin to apply onto the curved glass without problems plus it helps repel oil. I used the same brand on my iphone 4 and was very pleased. I already have a Kingston 16gb class 4 sd card I got a while ago that came with an old verizon phone which will be good enough for me and a car charger from an old phone that will fit. I might consider buying a dock in the future but I don't really see a need for it right now. I'm all set now I just need the phone :)

Last edited:

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Here's my list.

Phantom Skinz clear ~ $13

SanDisk 64gb Class 10 ~ $60

Blue Otterbox Commuter (still hasn't shipped) ~ $25

5 TagStand outdoor NFC stickers and 2 tokens (hasn't shipped) ~ $10

Belkin Easefit armband (hasn't shipped) ~ $17

Samsung external battery charger w/ spare Samsung battery ( hasn't shipped) ~ $39

5 (bulk pack) cheap USB host cables ~ $6

Cheap Amzer TPU case to hold me over till the Otterbox ~ $10

Skinomi clear skin (will be returning as the back skin has an extra cutout) ~ $15

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Is the brushed aluminum battery cover real metal or just plastic painted to look like a metal finish?

MountnLyons

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Is the brushed aluminum battery cover real metal or just plastic painted to look like a metal finish?

The battery cover is a plastic cover with a very thin piece of aluminum on the back, I dont have the phone yet to see if it is much thicker that the stock battery door. I am just hoping it doenst ruin the signal or NFC, as the cover looks and feels great.

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've bought the official Sumsung extra battery and charger.

1 pack of tectiles.

Samsung flip case, plus three battery covers from the site mentioned above (metal gray, metal blue and plastic white).

Bluetooth reciever for the car.

I need to start working some overtime. I got the c pen on my list now.