1. GloryUprising's Avatar
    So I ordered the OEM flip cover with my phone, but still wanted a more traditional case to protect the back/sides of the phone from drops and such.

    Samsung's 'Mesh Vent' case seems to have cut outs on the side that MAY allow the cover 'hinge' to pass thru, but I'm having trouble finding a place to buy the cover (see link: )

    I'm thinking worse case, I'd get a cheapo cover and try to cut out the sides myself...

    Any one got any ides?
    07-09-2012 01:16 AM
  2. firetruck41's Avatar
    I think I saw those mesh cases on Mobilefun
    07-09-2012 12:15 PM
  3. joebob2000's Avatar
    I got the OEM flip case and the first thing i noticed was that the replacement back (aside from being a tiny bit darker of a hue) was thicker than the original cover The camera lens, mic/spk, and flash are set below the bump on the case a fair bit. This in itself provides more protection from typical wear and tear, but not from dropping.
    07-11-2012 10:53 AM
  4. misterceb's Avatar
    Gloryuprising, did you ever find a case to protect the sides of your phone, while in the flip case? I would like the same type of case.
    07-23-2012 11:05 AM