Tpu case/screen protector issue

viskey

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
So I have a tpu case and it peels back my screen protector since it fits snug. I looked at the phone at an angle and I see the glass is actually sitting higher than the bezel surround. Does anybody know of a good tpu case that has some more room under the edges so it doesn't pull up the screen protector and also allows the usb charger to be plugged in (opening is to small on the one I have and I can't charge it with the case on it)... Or any other suggestions....

The case is the black tpu x line from Cimo....

Thanks for the help guys!!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

jaebberwock

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I bought a tpu case from Diztronic and it the provided screen protector doesn't lift because it doesn't go all the way to the edge. I could live with that but I have a bubble because of a piece of dust, which I can't. I also had trouble making the samsung provided usb cable fit. The ones I originally had from monoprice have no issues fitting snugly with the case on.

viskey

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'll make sure not to get the diztronic one then...dang USB cable....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I bought a tpu case from Diztronic and it the provided screen protector doesn't lift because it doesn't go all the way to the edge. I could live with that but I have a bubble because of a piece of dust, which I can't. I also had trouble making the samsung provided usb cable fit. The ones I originally had from monoprice have no issues fitting snugly with the case on.

Really? My Samsung cable fits fine. Make sure your case is on straight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums