Just upgraded from the DX2 to a SGS3... I always dock my phone and use the AUX to make/receive calls thru the car radio. I can play music (Pandora, etc.) but when a call comes in it's SPEAKER PHONE only thru the phone speaker... not the radio. I've taken speaker off and Care Mode On but still cannot get the audio to come thru the car radio. ANYONE figure this out or is it a BUG?
    07-15-2012 05:11 AM
    I have kind of the same problem when my phone is linked to my car's Bluetooth system. When a call comes in, it registered through the screen on my car, but the audio is still going through the headphones and not Bluetooth.
    07-15-2012 10:05 PM
    I would like to know this as well. Hopefully someone chimes in.
    07-23-2012 03:39 AM
    It should just work. If you're getting the audio through the car speakers try dissconnecting the headset in bluetooth settings and turning the headset itself off otherwise it will always automatically connect to it because it remembers it. Other than that I don't really know what else to suggest
    07-23-2012 04:14 AM
    Same thing for me. Audio is working fine when docked via usb/aux line for all applications like pandora, etc. but calls only come through the phone speaker. Really need a solution for this. Was seemless on my old droid X.
    07-24-2012 10:41 AM
    same issue on Note (1). All audio comes thru dock connector (to car audio) except phone. cannot get phone to output thru dock connector.

MP3, Pandora, etc all fine thru dock. Phone esta no bueno. Have uninstalled ALL apps that play with audio, like Shush and a few other that mute things. No change. Only way to get phone audio to car stereo is thru headphone jack. Using Samsung Car dock for Note.
    03-07-2013 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD