[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Are video and pictures you take going to the internal card instead of external (before the flash)
I noticed there isnt a way to change the save location once you have flashed CM10
Download the sandisk memory app, it will tell you what is where

Thank you. I'm gonna get downloading :thumbup::D

Fission Mailed from GalaxyS3

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
For anyone having the GPS issue, until a real fix can be found do this:

**Do this before you open your GPS reliant app
Click Settings -> Location Services -> GPS Source -> "Use Internal Source" .
Open your GPS app and you should get a lock.

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with making calls? Every CM version I flashed after the 8/20 release has given me several radio issues...outgoing calls do not connect initially, have to try the call about 3-4 times and when they do connect, the quality is very poor and eventually drops. Text messages seemed to be delayed (in and out)

The data is fine and everything else on the phone seems to perform up to par, but the radio, for lack of better term, sucks.

I went back to the 8/20 version and radio seems to be okay, the speaker though is still choppy. I'm new to flashing so I'm not sure what to do...are there kernels for the radio I can install?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
The radio doesn't change when you flash the ROM. I haven't had any issues making or receiving calls or text messages.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
The radio doesn't change when you flash the ROM. I haven't had any issues making or receiving calls or text messages.

Well that's good, indicates its a device issue. I'll just get it exchanged. Thanks for the clarification!

Racer38

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with making calls? Every CM version I flashed after the 8/20 release has given me several radio issues...outgoing calls do not connect initially, have to try the call about 3-4 times and when they do connect, the quality is very poor and eventually drops. Text messages seemed to be delayed (in and out)

The data is fine and everything else on the phone seems to perform up to par, but the radio, for lack of better term, sucks.

I went back to the 8/20 version and radio seems to be okay, the speaker though is still choppy. I'm new to flashing so I'm not sure what to do...are there kernels for the radio I can install?

I couldnt make calls today after flashing the 8/25 release, just went back to factory stock, and all is well.

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I couldnt make calls today after flashing the 8/25 release, just went back to factory stock, and all is well.

Hmmm, so maybe its not my phone? I flashed the 8/25 as well and had the same problem. I'm back on the 8/20 release and its better, but now I'm getting random restarts and one dropped call so far. Think I'm ready to try another ROM, I'm new to this and have only ever used CM on my Nexus and S3...can someone let me know where can I download CleanRom and/or Synergy?

Thanks!

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Had anyone else had people on the other end of the call complain about s horrible echo? Basically my speaker phone is unusable cause it is so bad...

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Had anyone else had people on the other end of the call complain about s horrible echo? Basically my speaker phone is unusable cause it is so bad...

Same problem here... I flashed CleanRom and no longer had phone call, or speaker issues.

Last edited:

Neverender326

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Could not get NFL mobile working on CM10. Tried everything under the sun i could find on XDA and rootzwiki. Went ahead and flashed Synergy this morning and had no issue getting NFL mobile up and running. I already miss CM10 though :(

sparesr4sissies

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Could not get NFL mobile working on CM10. Tried everything under the sun i could find on XDA and rootzwiki. Went ahead and flashed Synergy this morning and had no issue getting NFL mobile up and running. I already miss CM10 though :(

Other than the NFL Mobile stuff, how stable has CM10 been? Have you had any other issues? I'm thinking about making the jump.

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Other than the NFL Mobile stuff, how stable has CM10 been? Have you had any other issues? I'm thinking about making the jump.

I had a lot of call problems (calls not connecting, dropping) speaker was pretty choppy, random restarts, screen flickers (temp fix for that though) but not everyone had these issues. I went to CleanRom and not having any issues, but missing CM and JB

EDIT: I flashed the 8/27 CM release just after this post and so far, the calls and speaker are pretty clear...I must have done something wrong initially (newbie)

Last edited:

Fossilized117

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble with Google Music? I can play my music but there isn't any sound.

Edit: Never mind the newest update as of 8/30 fixed it.

Last edited:

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Apologize for the lack of updates... been on vacation for the past week and the data service was extremely spotty and there was no WiFi.

OP updated for the newest nightly of 8/29

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21