[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Well I was on clean ROM 4.0 for like 30 minutes and it was stuttering and lagging....I went back to m2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Wow, well sorry for the bum recommendation lol! Not something Ive experienced. In fact Id say Clean ROM 4.0 was just as fast as the last CM nightly I ran, which is to say BLAZING fast. That being said I have read that these devices just don't all react the same way to different software installs. Or it could just be that your use case is different than mine. Comes with the territory I suppose.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow, well sorry for the bum recommendation lol! Not something Ive experienced. In fact Id say Clean ROM 4.0 was just as fast as the last CM nightly I ran, which is to say BLAZING fast. That being said I have read that these devices just don't all react the same way to different software installs. Or it could just be that your use case is different than mine. Comes with the territory I suppose.

I probably should've used it longer but I was already hating touchwiz again which was the reason I tried it....I basically wanted to try it again because I was bored lol. The lag and stuttering wasnt huge but it made me feel like I was on ICS and it happened when I would go from the home screen into the app drawer then swipe around and vice versa. I'm guessing if I even would've installed nova it probably would've been gone.

sanman951

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I cant seem to find this anywhere but is there a way to search K9 mail while running CM10? I know in stock you just hold the menu button but I just switched to CM10 and it doesnt work and Google search doesnt list K9 mail. Is There a way around it?

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I cant seem to find this anywhere but is there a way to search K9 mail while running CM10? I know in stock you just hold the menu button but I just switched to CM10 and it doesnt work and Google search doesnt list K9 mail. Is There a way around it?

I think in the settings for stock email you can click on general and keep adding accounts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 running CM10 :)

sanman951

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
That sadly doesnt work. For that to workI would have to use the stock email but it doesnt work so well with my godaddy email and thats why I use K9 mail but with out a search feature I may have to go back to stock

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
That sadly doesnt work. For that to workI would have to use the stock email but it doesnt work so well with my godaddy email and thats why I use K9 mail but with out a search feature I may have to go back to stock

Isn't there a app in play store that you can use for k9 ?
Edit...There is some good apps in Play Store (K-9 Mail)

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
You going to run a kernel?

I'm gonna stick with the stock one ... hey,just a tip,if your NFC is still not working over on xda site in the official cm10 forum, one of the guys posted a flash able zip to fix NFC. I just flashed the zip in recovery and now my NFC works!

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna stick with the stock one ... hey,just a tip,if your NFC is still not working over on xda site in the official cm10 forum, one of the guys posted a flash able zip to fix NFC. I just flashed the zip in recovery and now my NFC works!

I've never used it...lol...how do you even?

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol! Hold two devices together that have NFC and you can share content from one to the other....:thumbup:

Lol I know that part of it but I'm not really sure what screen I need to be at for it to work

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol I know that part of it but I'm not really sure what screen I need to be at for it to work

OK, say your friend is over and your watching one of your YouTube videos in (landscape) , you pause the video and touch your phone to the back of his and your phone will vibrate and make a sound then ask you to touch the screen, then bam! It sends the video to his phone and the video will start playing on his phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie