[ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Dang, been real quite since stable build. Mine is running sweet! I installed Google wallet a few days ago and its pretty awesome. Don't even have to get my real wallet out. I also installed 4.2 camera again and its working great. Today I installed a new leaked JRBLK1 modem. It seems good so far, only time will tell. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat a lot of food and drink a lot of beer...if your old enough of course! :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 running CM10 :)

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Edit ....for some reason the 4.2 camera was just acting up for the first time. I clicked the little globe button to view the 360? pic I just took and it force closed on me. So I rebooted and and tried again and it did the same thing. Might have to retry another download. Dang it...

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Edit ....for some reason the 4.2 camera was just acting up for the first time. I clicked the little globe button to view the 360? pic I just took and it force closed on me. So I rebooted and and tried again and it did the same thing. Might have to retry another download. Dang it...

Everything is working great for me also...4.2 apps doing good. You really make me want to try out Google wallet. How does it work exactly?...I tried a few other ROMs like synergy and beans and man I just get cant use them for more than a day. Aosp for me all the way haha. Anyway have a great thanksgiving!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

daflake

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
They are having issues with bluetooth in the current build. This is across all builds, so if you use your phone in your car like I do, you may want to hold off.

The rest of the build seems to work rather well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Everything is working great for me also...4.2 apps doing good. You really make me want to try out Google wallet. How does it work exactly?...I tried a few other ROMs like synergy and beans and man I just get cant use them for more than a day. Aosp for me all the way haha. Anyway have a great thanksgiving!

Here ya go!.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=29658673

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
That's good...how often do you use Google wallet....is the capability at a lot of stores?

There is a few places I have noticed so far since I installed it. Some of are gas stations have the tap and pay feature, McDonald's has it. I never really paid any attention to the tap and pay feature at local places, now I'm looking for it as soon as I enter a place...lol! Do a YouTube search on it, there are some videos of people using it. The first time I tried it the lady behind the counter looked at me all crazy and said she had never seen such a thing. Lol! She was double checking the receipt to make sure I actually paid...

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
If you go to install it just follow the first section of the op...edit build prop save and reboot , then flash the aosp zip, set it up. Then you can change your build prop back to what it supposed to be and reboot again. Then your good to go. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=29658673

Nice I guess before I was worried about how secure it would be

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Can you tell me where you got the new link for that camera... My camera freezes after taking a pic and I can't view it

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine freezes.....idk any ideas...just flashed your new one. Didn't have this problem before either

Let me try to find the original link. This may take a minute...

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
OK so ever since that camera problem my phone battery has gotten really hot. My battery drained terribly and noe my battery is taking forever to charge...any ideas?

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
OK so ever since that camera problem my phone battery has gotten really hot. My battery drained terribly and noe my battery is taking forever to charge...any ideas?

Oh man...I don't know....I would pull the battery and let it rest or cool down. Then try to charge it.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh man...I don't know....I would pull the battery and let it rest or cool down. Then try to charge it.

I shut it off and charged and it seemed to finally cool down...really odd

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I shut it off and charged and it seemed to finally cool down...really odd

Yeah it is...just out of curiosity did you delete the old camera before flashing the new one?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay