device has either been disconnected or stopped responding message

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
so I am on a synergy ROM right now but it is giving me this with what ever ROM I install, clean rom 2.1 and another one I dont remember off the top of my head, I also reinstalled my backup and it is doing it on that.

This happens when I plug the phone in and try to transfer something to the phone OR the sd card

any clues as to what I did or how to fix it?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
so I am on a synergy ROM right now but it is giving me this with what ever ROM I install, clean rom 2.1 and another one I dont remember off the top of my head, I also reinstalled my backup and it is doing it on that.

This happens when I plug the phone in and try to transfer something to the phone OR the sd card

any clues as to what I did or how to fix it?

I had this same problem on my Galaxy Nexus, its not your phone its the file itself having a problem or its corrupted. Try moving something else over to your SD Card. Its a problem with the file that you are trying to transfer to your device and you will need to redownload. If that doesn't work let us know because then it could be a driver problem.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
so it seems to be the synergy ROMs I can not transfer over, I am on a synergy ROM I downloaded last month, I remember having trouble getting it onto the phone when I first tried when this version was released, I guess I will contact them