Beans ROM

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol! OK...

Sent from my SCH-I535 running Jelly Beans Build 6

Getting great scores in quadrant with this ROM...I'm used to getting like 4200 on cm10. Got 5500 on b5. I don't think it matters a ton but it is interesting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Getting great scores in quadrant with this ROM...I'm used to getting like 4200 on cm10. Got 5500 on b5. I don't think it matters a ton but it is interesting

I noticed that too...I really like this ROM. Been thinking about trying LiquidSmooth ROM. I flashed it once. But it was like an hour before I had to go to work and I saw all the options in settings and seen that I didn't have enough time to go through all that. So I flashed back to CM10.
Man I was watching this guy on YouTube that does reviews of all the Roms for all carriers of the GS3 and the international version has some sweet looking Roms. I wish some of them would come out for our version.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that too...I really like this ROM. Been thinking about trying LiquidSmooth ROM. I flashed it once. But it was like an hour before I had to go to work and I saw all the options in settings and seen that I didn't have enough time to go through all that. So I flashed back to CM10.
Man I was watching this guy on YouTube that does reviews of all the Roms for all carriers of the GS3 and the international version has some sweet looking Roms. I wish some of them would come out for our version.

Yeah international versions have a ton of nice ones because they were the first version out and they don't have to deal with locked bootloaders

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah international versions have a ton of nice ones because they were the first version out and they don't have to deal with locked bootloaders

Have you ever tried "Slim Bean"....? It is aosp, aokp based ROM. http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/33387-[ROM]-[4.1.2]-Slim-Bean-d2vzw---3.1----[11-30-2012]-[All-languages]#entry931243

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you ever tried "Slim Bean"....? It is aosp, aokp based ROM. http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/33387-[ROM]-[4.1.2]-Slim-Bean-d2vzw---3.1----[11-30-2012]-[All-languages]#entry931243

I'm pretty content with beans right now. I tried a very early build of slim bean awhile ago. Only used for a day or two though.

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty content with beans right now. I tried a very early build of slim bean awhile ago. Only used for a day or two though.

That's cool...I was just wondering if you tried it and or liked it....

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I guess that's the way it is themed. Cleared defaults and pressed home button and picked TW.

Using TW now....so much more fluid....I want to flash cm10 10.1 but apparently data isn't even running on it yet. Got 4.2 on my nexus 7 and its awesome. I really like the new clock widgets.

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Using TW now....so much more fluid....I want to flash cm10 10.1 but apparently data isn't even running on it yet. Got 4.2 on my nexus 7 and its awesome. I really like the new clock widgets.

I think TW feels better too. I have been watching the LiquidSmooth 4.2 thread for are phone. They say it is awesome for a beta build and data and everything works. People are using it as a daily driver already.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=35607869
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I think TW feels better too. I have been watching the LiquidSmooth 4.2 thread for are phone. They say it is awesome for a beta build and data and everything works. People are using it as a daily driver already.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=35607869
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You should try it and let me know!...I'm still trying to find that ROM that will give me a consistent 15 or more hours of battery life :confused:

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
You should try it and let me know!...I'm still trying to find that ROM that will give me a consistent 15 or more hours of battery life :confused:

Lol! I was hoping you would try it...lol. I don't want to try it yet. I'm happy with what I have right now. I just installed Google Wallet again a few hours ago. I had it on CM10 but when you flash a new ROM it doesn't stick. You have to reinstall it. This ROM has been great.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol! I was hoping you would try it...lol. I don't want to try it yet. I'm happy with what I have right now. I just installed Google Wallet again a few hours ago. I had it on CM10 but when you flash a new ROM it doesn't stick. You have to reinstall it. This ROM has been great.

I've learned that ROMs built off other ROMs are a lot more buggy despite what people say. Some people are more forgiving and don't tell it like it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza