Beans ROM

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Saw some vids of the international s3 on cm10.1 looks buggier than hell

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Yeah, just by reading the forums 4.2 isn't working so hot for are phone yet. Although, seems LiquidSmooth 4.2 has things working that CM doesn't, yet. Looks like AOKP 4.2 isn't doing that bad either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, just by reading the forums 4.2 isn't working so hot for are phone yet. Although, seems LiquidSmooth 4.2 has things working that CM doesn't, yet. Looks like AOKP 4.2 isn't doing that bad either.

Yeah I'm content I'll wait a bit...but there is just something about the speed of cm10 that I am missing not sure what it is

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Check out this battery life!....changed my voltages yesterday. 29 hours!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356289672932.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356289672932.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 19
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356289685537.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356289685537.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 19

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Check out this wallpaper I found...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356291896670.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356291896670.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 21

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a new ROM I'm trying tonight I'll let you know how it goes....apparently it is blazing fast though

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Its the rally stock ROM....but apparently there is no email so you have yo flash an apk or something

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Its the rally stock ROM....but apparently there is no email so you have yo flash an apk or something

You got a link to the ROM...?...edit..I found it. Let me know if you like it, I don't use stock email anyways..I use gmail.

Last edited:

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
You got a link to the ROM...?...edit..I found it. Let me know if you like it, I don't use stock email anyways..I use gmail.

I hated that ROM tbh jumped off it right away.....now I'm running pure aosp 4.2.1. He built it from straight source code. I'm sure he had help from cyanogenmod but this ROM has been amazing so far. Fastest ROM I've ran by far and away. The bugs present are not deal breaking by any means from what I've seen so far anyway. The only hang up I had was activating and it was stuck in roaming which made it impossible to call or text. The fix is easy just by switching to CDMA then back to LTE and switching from NV to The other Sim option then reboot. 100 percent worth the hassle in my opinion. Plus my battery life is unreal so far.

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I hated that ROM tbh jumped off it right away.....now I'm running pure aosp 4.2.1. He built it from straight source code. I'm sure he had help from cyanogenmod but this ROM has been amazing so far. Fastest ROM I've ran by far and away. The bugs present are not deal breaking by any means from what I've seen so far anyway. The only hang up I had was activating and it was stuck in roaming which made it impossible to call or text. The fix is easy just by switching to CDMA then back to LTE and switching from NV to The other Sim option then reboot. 100 percent worth the hassle in my opinion. Plus my battery life is unreal so far.

Oh yeah....You got a link to that Rom..? Beans build 8 came out this morning. Best one yet!! I'm still afraid to flash a 4.2 ROM...Just waiting for it to come out of beta...

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah....You got a link to that Rom..? Beans build 8 came out this morning. Best one yet!! I'm still afraid to flash a 4.2 ROM...Just waiting for it to come out of beta...

Yeah I'll link you...I saw beans build 8 review looks really great. I'm telling you this 4.2 ROM is hands down the fastest ROM I've ever ran. The only thing that kind of sucks is that there is no reboot option to recovery or quick toggles. It is like it says pure aosp. Make sure you read the thread good for it on xda if you flash. You'll have to bypass activation and do the whole roaming fix thing I was talking about earlier so it doesn't sit in roaming. I promise you it is 100% worth the time I love it.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2066467

I'll just give you the xda link ull need to flash his gapps with it apparently they are different. Also Bluetooth does not work apparently so if you use that you'll probably want to wait for a fix. Either way you should give it a shot just to see the speed of this thing. Something weird I've found about it that doesn't make sense is how bad it benchmarks....I was getting like 3900 in quadrant lol idk.

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2066467

I'll just give you the xda link ull need to flash his gapps with it apparently they are different. Also Bluetooth does not work apparently so if you use that you'll probably want to wait for a fix. Either way you should give it a shot just to see the speed of this thing. Something weird I've found about it that doesn't make sense is how bad it benchmarks....I was getting like 3900 in quadrant lol idk.

I've been reading the thread. Still haven't flashed yet though. Does your GPS and Google Now work for you..? How is YouTube..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy