Beans ROM

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got back..The factory warranty covered it. They are going to send me a new phone from the factory . The techies came out of the back and we're telling me they never seen anything like this problem before . Lol. After about an hour of them trying to figure out the problem they were kind of giving me that look like they new what I was doing with the phone. I think you were right about it being a bad flash..I should of tried to just re root it. Oh well, I get a new one in a few days. For now I'm stuck with this crap loaner phone...

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I have insurance on mine so if I screw up and warranty won't cover it I don't have to worry

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I didn't buy the insurance. The factory warranty is only 1 year. So its good thing for me it happened before my year was up. Sure am missing it now...I should get my new one middle of next week.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
This sucks... I want my phone back...Been thinking about a Note 2.

Man I picked one up the other day in Best Buy and thought ohhhh I could definitely get used to this. Ugh I love my s3 so much though I don't think I could part ways.

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Man I picked one up the other day in Best Buy and thought ohhhh I could definitely get used to this. Ugh I love my s3 so much though I don't think I could part ways.

When I was hanging out in Verizon store for over an hour, I was playing with one... They are pretty sweet, I really liked it. After I played with it for awhile I walked over to the S3 and it felt tiny .... I could easily get used to the Note. For me I think its almost the perfect size. Watching YouTube and playing games on it was awesome...When Verizon ordered my new phone, my (replacement) they gave me a receipt. On that receipt it says I have 14 days to return or exchange this item. As soon as it comes in I'm thinking about going in and exchange it for the Note 2. I'm sure I'll have to dish out some money but I thinking would be worth it...I do love my S3 but that Note is sweet!

Edit...hey check this out! I just watched this video on YouTube. Its an updated ROM for GS3.
Sent from my Nexus 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aheYNomMkKc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
When I was hanging out in Verizon store for over an hour, I was playing with one... They are pretty sweet, I really liked it. After I played with it for awhile I walked over to the S3 and it felt tiny .... I could easily get used to the Note. For me I think its almost the perfect size. Watching YouTube and playing games on it was awesome...When Verizon ordered my new phone, my (replacement) they gave me a receipt. On that receipt it says I have 14 days to return or exchange this item. As soon as it comes in I'm thinking about going in and exchange it for the Note 2. I'm sure I'll have to dish out some money but I thinking would be worth it...I do love my S3 but that Note is sweet!

Edit...hey check this out! I just watched this video on YouTube. Its an updated ROM for GS3.
Sent from my Nexus 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aheYNomMkKc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Tapatalk 2

I just don't think I can go back to touch wiz anymore....just so ugly for me and I never find that launchers work that great over the top maybe I'm too picky. As for the note 2 I think I'm going to hold off on getting one. I already have a nexus 7 so I think I'll stick with the s3. Although I've been having tons of issues with my n7 lately.....kinda making me mad. Already had to send it in once for the screen washing out. :confused::thumbdown::(

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I just don't think I can go back to touch wiz anymore....just so ugly for me and I never find that launchers work that great over the top maybe I'm too picky. As for the note 2 I think I'm going to hold off on getting one. I already have a nexus 7 so I think I'll stick with the s3. Although I've been having tons of issues with my n7 lately.....kinda making me mad. Already had to send it in once for the screen washing out. :confused::thumbdown::(

I've been reading about people having problems with the 7. The only problem that I have had with mine is sometimes when I hit the back button, it will freeze up and not go back. I have to hit the home button to correct it. And sometimes when I pull down the notification panel it will close back up instead of staying open. Other than that I have been pretty lucky with mine. My daughter probably uses it more than me. She likes to play MineCraft on it...and Beach Buggy Blitz...Although since my phone is gone this has been my go to device. I should get my phone back tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading about people having problems with the 7. The only problem that I have had with mine is sometimes when I hit the back button, it will freeze up and not go back. I have to hit the home button to correct it. And sometimes when I pull down the notification panel it will close back up instead of staying open. Other than that I have been pretty lucky with mine. My daughter probably uses it more than me. She likes to play MineCraft on it...and Beach Buggy Blitz...Although since my phone is gone this has been my go to device. I should get my phone back tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah now the other day my n7 will not stay on even though it is fully charged. The system is telling it that its dead when really its not. I finally got into the boot loader and charged it like that for while and restarted letting it charge up. Hope I don't have to keep dealing with this.

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I've decided to keep my S3... Sure did miss it while it was gone. This new phone is running great too..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've decided to keep my S3... Sure did miss it while it was gone. This new phone is running great too..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Good I didn't want you to leave this area of the forum