Hip new TW ROMs assessment.

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
So far used Executioner 2.5 and The New Transmission RLS12. Switched back and forth between the two for a few weeks now. Both fantastic ROMs that are rather under the radar. Executioner has a v6 supercharger baked right in. Lots of battery and kernel tweaks. The developer claims this rom gives you 15-20 hrs of battery life easy. I will say it's amazing battery life but nothing like the developer states. I could just be a power user. Lots of added features like beats audio. He also did some ui themeing. A lot of the menu buttons are Grey instead of white or black. I benchmarked this rom at over 1700 and 650 on metal test. Great rom.

The New Transmission Rom is one I'm currently on. V6 supercharger, Kickass kernel binary and battery calibrator binary. All done with terminal emulator. All these make things thing super fast and great battery life. Better IMO than the rom mentioned above. It also includes AOSP lock screen, cm10 messenger app(sadly no pop up reply included), multiwindow(not fully functional),camera shutter sound on and off option and many other tweaks. The developer also included system ui themes. A red or blue glow to a very well done smooth Grey and black. Benchmarked this rom at just slightly slower that Executioner. Battery life seems to be better though.

This is my current favorite. I invite you to check them both out.

Executioner ROM
http://droidmodderx.com/galaxys3/?page_id=261

The New Transmissiom ROM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1953008

Ten bucks I sent this from a waffle house somewhere in the country

MatrixMan

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I have been on the fence deciding whether to flash Pure Motive's ROM, CleanRom, or Synergy. Glad to hear you liked PM's not that it made my choice any easier. ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
No worries. I tried the other two also and found those lacking. These two have some amazing speed, battery and audio tweaks. But no you don't have an easy choice that's for sure!

Ten bucks I sent this from a waffle house somewhere in the country