SynergyRom with multi-window

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Just seen this. Way stoked to have multi-window, but I'm a bit to leary to stray away from my beans build 8. Anyone give this the old college try?

Digital high fives.

HaVoK_C89

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been wanting to try it myself...I'm still tinkering/in love with Executioner atm to try anything else. Next up for me is either SynergyROM w/ Multi-Window or DarthStalker that was just ported from T-Mobile.

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm running it now multi Window works everything seems good so far, but I just flashed it last night.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried it for not even a day and I had probs with process stopping. Like I could receive phone calls. So I then flashed GalaxyMod RLS14.1. Great rom but it seems processes are still crashing every so often. I'm using lean kernel

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I actually just switched to it yesterday. I'm really not seeing much of a difference in battery, but it may just need to set in for a few days.

Digital High Fives.

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to mention I jumped to pure motives GalaxyMod rls14.1. I dig his themeing. He themes the multiwindow tab too. It's pretty sweet. I wanna say I had better battery life with synergy, but I had some probs with the phone app crashing while trying to answer a call. Only I'm getting the problem still in this rom. Not sure why, im sure it's used error

Digital High Fives.

jakku

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
i have yet to have a problem. try unrooting and rerooting with a fresh flash of synergy. then let me know. everything running smooth at 1.9 OC on ziggy and synergy

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Good call. I have flashed quite a few ROMs since rooting. It's only been since October so I'm sure your right, I bet I got some left over from other ROMs.

Digital High Fives.

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
It actually just happened again. Only with the my alarm going off. It seems anything that requires a swype to disengage or engage crashes.

Digital High Fives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac