About my Flashed GS3 to cricket Please Help

glitterbunnypink

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, still kinda new on here but thought someone on here might have an answer for me, well i have a flashed Verizon GS3 and its flashed to cricket mobile. I only have it flashed to 3g so i got a 4g sim card and am familiar on how to flash, i have flashed the HTC eve 4g to cricket myself before, but i got my GS3 flashed in a phone store, they took forever when they did this and when i finally got my phone back it was on the 3g network which was fine, but now i have a 4g sim card for it and was wondering if I could possibly flash the phone to cricket again but on the 4g LITE myself? If so, is there any one on here that has a step by step process on how i can do this, by the way i am on a macbook pro, (helps with my youtube), but i also have a windows laptop if that makes it easier, ive only flashed on windows before so thats why i mentioned this. Thanks for any help, I really would love to do this myself, obviously if all else fails i will just take it in but i like to be in the know any how, Thanks so much in advance. :):)

Dmonleo

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't think you can get 4g using the vzw i535. Thats what the simcard is for. As I understand 4g is accessed via the simcard.

I flashed my i535 to P+

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21