Bricked phone while flashing rom... PLEASE HELP

reunitedking

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm not super knowledgeable on much of this, but I wanted to root my galaxy s3, so i pulled up some tutorials. I followed them pretty well, and successfully completed the first part. But then I got my rom. I don't remember exactly what happened (this took place several hours ago) but there was text on the screen with multiple options. A bunch of the options said No. One said yes and then something, and one option said go back. Thinking I had missed a step, I clicked go back. My phone screen went black immediately and I haven't gotten it to respond in any way ever since. Any advice on how to fix, or what to do would be much appreciated.

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Have you removed the battery? Have you tried charging it and if so does the led light up?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
^ What he said about removing the battery.
Then see if you can boot up in Recovery mode or Download mode.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

reunitedking

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I tried everything, no results. I was about to send it in to brickedmyphone.com because they have a discount on the S3 this month. But I ended up just taking it to the Verizon store and acting clueless. They got me a new one, and now it's all good. Thanks anyway mates!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I tried everything, no results. I was about to send it in to brickedmyphone.com because they have a discount on the S3 this month. But I ended up just taking it to the Verizon store and acting clueless. They got me a new one, and now it's all good. Thanks anyway mates!

Out of curiosity, could you post a link to the file you downloaded, please?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay