Installing moar..help!

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I need some help. I rooted my Verizon S3, JellyBean 4.1.2 using these steps from XDA . I tried to install MOAR...i'm a noob, so i bricked my phone ...twice. I was able to flash a back a stock firmware using these steps from androidrooting . I really want to install MOAR.. The two times I tried to install, I run recovery mod, unzip the MOAR zip, it ran the AROMA installer and I was able to chose the options I wanted. After the AROMA was done and the phone rebooted it gave me the Orage triagle, saying that there was unauthorized software installed and to turn my phone off and bring it to a verizon store. What do you think I'm doing wrong, and how could i fix it? I really want MOAR on my phone. THANKS!!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I need some help. I rooted my Verizon S3, JellyBean 4.1.2 using these steps from XDA . I tried to install MOAR...i'm a noob, so i bricked my phone ...twice. I was able to flash a back a stock firmware using these steps from androidrooting . I really want to install MOAR.. The two times I tried to install, I run recovery mod, unzip the MOAR zip, it ran the AROMA installer and I was able to chose the options I wanted. After the AROMA was done and the phone rebooted it gave me the Orage triagle, saying that there was unauthorized software installed and to turn my phone off and bring it to a verizon store. What do you think I'm doing wrong, and how could i fix it? I really want MOAR on my phone. THANKS!!!

Link what you are trying to install, please.

- - - Updated - - -

And welcome to the forums!

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I did, just 25 mins ago. I actually tried to use ROM manager for this one, and the same issue. It installed it, i was able to pick and chose what ever options i wanted. It said it was done then it started to reboot... and then the triangle appeared again. I'm a bit frustrated. Any suggestions?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I did, just 25 mins ago. I actually tried to use ROM manager for this one, and the same issue. It installed it, i was able to pick and chose what ever options i wanted. It said it was done then it started to reboot... and then the triangle appeared again. I'm a bit frustrated. Any suggestions?

Check to see if you are rooted. Download a root check app, or Titanium.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3