Camera help

panrrak96

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone I have rooted my phone using CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC2 but before I had 10.2.2 or something like that, but the issue is that when I try to open the camera app its like it automatically crashes, it says " unfortunately, gallery has stopped " could you guys suggest anything that I can do ? I wouldn't want to use a 3rd party app from the app store I like the Google camera a lot; I appreciate your help !

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone I have rooted my phone using CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC2 but before I had 10.2.2 or something like that, but the issue is that when I try to open the camera app its like it automatically crashes, it says " unfortunately, gallery has stopped " could you guys suggest anything that I can do ? I wouldn't want to use a 3rd party app from the app store I like the Google camera a lot; I appreciate your help !

Posted via Android Central App
Go into the Camera.apk in Settings > Applications and clear the cache. See if that helps - otherwise, try flashing the ROM and Gapps file again and see if the problem is corrected.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante