I have rooted my Verizon S3 and have not flashed any ROMs. Just have Titanium backup installed. The problem is when I'm on a phone call I can't stop incoming notifications. I have went into phone>call settings>call alert> and have checked and unchecked the "alerts on call" box and the alerts still happen no matter which option is selected. Is there something I'm missing? Super annoying during calls, especially when the phone vibrates. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks.
    10-31-2013 09:20 AM
    Funny, I never thought about turning that off (I can't remember the last time I was on a phone call and received a notification at the same time). Maybe the setting is just broken?

I'll see if I can get someone to call me and then send a TM and I'll let you know what happens.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    10-31-2013 01:49 PM
    Have you heard anything? I am having the same problem; turning off alerts during calls doesn't do a thing.
    11-20-2013 11:14 AM
    I have it narrowed down to two possibilities right now. One is my work email (POP3) which is the only notification that alerts during a phone call, and the other is Audio Manager. I uninstalled Audio Manager and I unchecked the vibrate option on my email notifications and this has worked for the past two weeks. No alerts while I'm on the phone. Huge relief!! Just to mention all other notifications whether it's my Yahoo email, texts, Facebook, etc. do not alert during phone calls (and never did), it was just my work email.

I just reinstalled Audio Manager and left the vibrate notification on my email off. I will try this for a few days and see what happens. Fingers crossed.
    GSDer likes this.
    11-22-2013 08:21 PM