11-29-2016 07:28 PM
45 12
tools
    You, I like you. Pheww....
    07-14-2014 01:58 PM
    Wow thank you sooooooooo much i thought is was screwed... You are amaizing
    07-16-2014 11:25 AM
    September 18, 2014.

It happened the same to me. I have a ATT GS4 i337 and trying to install CMW while reboot a message appeared: "System software not authorized by ATT has been found on your phone" . I thought that my phone got bricked completed but after reading some post and give some try, I could turn on the phone back. The solution was to "flash the phone with its stock firmware" using Odin. To enter in download mode, just keep pressing Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button until Download Mode appears and now you are free to use Odin again.
    09-18-2014 08:38 AM
    so, I tried all of this and attempted to load a stock recovery/boot and it failed 4 times or so, I then pulled the battery to try over and now it won't boot at all, I have tried the "sd card trick" and a jig but it won't do anything... I do get the qualcomm modem when I plug it into the comp. I don't mind attempting jtag or whatever but I don't have the money to throw at a jtag box, is there a way to recover this phone MYSELF without buying a jtag box? I can't seem to find much info except what appear to be gimmicks and tricks which seem like the old alt+f4 kind of crap.. all of this bs boot security crap is just shameless spying in my opinion..
    10-22-2014 06:43 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    I don't mind attempting jtag or whatever but I don't have the money to throw at a jtag box, is there a way to recover this phone MYSELF without buying a jtag box?
    Why do you have to do it YOURSELF? For ~$50 you can send it to an expert for JTAG. http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...-brick-repair/

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 04:30 PM
    because I am capable of doing it.. and I don't care to ship it off for them to tell me that they can't fix it like I have seen in other threads regarding this issue.. the local repair shop in my area couldn't make any promises of fixing it either.. plus.. I don't have the money for it.. if I did, i could buy one with a smashed screen and a good esn and just switch out boards.... but.. I would like to attempt a recovery.. I just need more info and I can't seem to find it.. I guess I'll wait and see if someone comes up with something in the near future... .. Thanks for the shameless plug though..
    edit: Found a cheap $40 sch-i535 with bad screen on ebay and switched over the board.. no need for sending it off for $50 jtag anymore..
    10-24-2014 04:37 PM
    Holding the power, volume down, and home button down while starting let me restart my phone again. This only happened because I tried to do a software update, which was stupid... glad I didn't mess it up too bad... Thanks!
    12-17-2014 10:32 AM
    So I had the same issue and tried to tap buttons a couple time like someone above suggest but that did nothing. I simply pushed volume down, home and power at the same time. Then it asked a question and I chose to cancel, then it restarted and I hit volume down 2 times at the unlocked screen. I don't think the last step is necessary.....but thats what I did.
    This method worked for me. Thank you. I'm not sure the benefit I get from being rooted is worth the hassle when a software update fails. I'm going to attempt to unroot and see what happens.
    01-17-2015 10:28 AM
    You can fix it by holding down the power, home, and volume down button
    01-30-2015 05:21 PM
    Do you have to rename it, or is it unzip?
    05-26-2015 07:34 PM
    I have downloaded the all_zip files, and still odin saids fail when its finished, am i doing something wrong?
    05-26-2015 10:55 PM
    Randomly hitting the volume buttons does nothing. Vol Down + HOME button + Power is the one you need. This allows connection with Odin.

ODIN 3.10 fixed my issue with the verizon warning. I downloaded the "NI2" kernel and flashed it according to these instructions. Thanks to all for putting me on the right track!
    I was panic'd for a moment there!

Edit: tried posting links, but it wouldn't let me.

. Once you have root, use ODIN to switch back to the NI2 kernel.
    06-30-2015 11:27 AM
    method that works
    i've a samsung galaxy s3(sch i535 verizon) i never knew this phone has a locked bootloader so i tried installing TWRP via TWRP manager and automatically after downloading the TWRP, it rebooted and shown ''System software not authorized by verizon has been found on your phone, please visit near verizon wireless.....................'' so was stuck untill i read some thread on Androidcentral and tried it...
    method
    1.Put your phone off
    2.hold volume down,power and home button at the same time until you see the warning as if your going to download mode and release the buttons.
    3.select cancel by pressing volume down and phone will go off,before it boots back to the ''system software not......'' press volume down twice.DONE
    4.Enjoy
    jake_al_TR likes this.
    11-29-2015 08:45 AM
    A bunch of Thanks bro.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-05-2015 06:18 AM
    I am having the same issue, but when the warning sign and "not authorized" message pops up and when i press the power button, the screen goes black, and the phone vibrates every couple of seconds. how can i get back to when my phone was still on? please help, i know nothing about phones...
    07-09-2016 04:16 PM
    Thank you so much
    07-09-2016 04:17 PM
    So I had the same issue and tried to tap buttons a couple time like someone above suggest but that did nothing. I simply pushed volume down, home and power at the same time. Then it asked a question and I chose to cancel, then it restarted and I hit volume down 2 times at the unlocked screen. I don't think the last step is necessary.....but thats what I did.
    This is the right way. I did the same method as this.
    10-13-2016 03:46 AM
    I am having the same issue, but when the warning sign and "not authorized" message pops up and when i press the power button, the screen goes black, and the phone vibrates every couple of seconds. how can i get back to when my phone was still on? please help, i know nothing about phones...
    Flash the newest firmware for your device via Odin on PC if you have samsung, SPflashtool if you have an MTK device or Fastboot for most other devices.
    11-11-2016 02:47 AM
    thank you so much... now my phone work again
    11-11-2016 11:57 PM
    Thanks for the help it worked fine
    11-29-2016 07:28 PM
45 12